Darth Malak Kit Idea

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited September 2018
Just creating a kit for Darth Malak for fun. Anyone can use this.

Darth Malak - Dark Side, Sith, Attacker

Basic - Forceful Slash - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove up to 100% Turn Meter. Malak gains that much Turn Meter and gains Offense Up for 2 turns.

Special - Lightning Blast - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 4
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and Stun and Shock them for 1 turn which can't be Resisted. If the target enemy has any Protection, this attack deals double damage and Stun and Shock becomes undispellable.

Special - Channel Anger - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 9
FINAL TEXT: Malak loses 10% Health and gains +25% Offense, Speed, and Defense Penetration (stacking) for the rest of the encounter. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 every time Malak gains Offense Up. Damage from this ability cannot defeat Malak.

Unique - Sith Sorcery - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: At the end of Darth Malak's turn, he removes 5% Health from all enemies and gains Health equal to the Health lost. This ignores Protection and Malak gains 10% Health Steal (stacking) whenever this ability is activated. Damage from this ability cannot defeat enemies. Every time Malak gains 100% Health, all allies gain 50% Turn Meter and +15% Offense (stacking).

Unique - Force Protection - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Malak takes 20% less damage from all attacks and has +45% Tenacity. Whenever Malak suffers from an ability that is not an attack, that ability is negated. Unresistable effects are halved. Whenever Malak is inflicted with a debuff, he halves the time that it takes to expire.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Options
    I like it!
    I suggest changing the unique's name as it is currently being used for Visas' healing ability...But aside from that i think it's cool!
    As one of the more requested and hyped characters, wouldn't Malak have more than one Zeta? Just asking as I'm still not entirely sure how Zetas work...
  • Options
    His basic says removes "up to 20%" shouldn't that be "removes 20%" ?

Might want to add shock to Lightning Blast, goes along with every other Sith. Also the stun could be 2 turn and can't be cleansed or else it will be like KRU and be worthless.

Dark healing and Channel Anger also need (Damage from this can't kill) such as Cackling Doom from EP.

I assume for Force Protection the "Suffers from ability that isn't an attack, this ability is negated" is thinking about JTR but what about isolate from Traya? It doesn't do damage but inflicts Isolate, which can't be prevented. What would happen in that case?

Somethings to think about, not bad though!
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the feedback! I will definitely add these suggestions! The reason I said 'up to 20% turn meter' is because he could remove anywhere from 0-20% turn meter but I am still pondering this.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.