Impossible to unlock Squadrons days 4-6

Krace
16 posts Member
edited September 2018
Thanks to bad coding, or by greedy design, the LAST THREE DAYS we have not been able to finish at least two squadrons in order to unlock Strafing Run or hinder Orbital Bombardment. That's just utterly terrible.

Now, let's get this straight. I'm not asking to be able to fill all of the squadrons. I know they want us to pay for ships so they make their money. What I'm asking is to be able to fill JUST TWO so I can at least unlock or hinder so that we can make use of what's there.

You might say "well Lando's Falcon is farmable now", and you would be right. However even if we had a 5*, 6*, or 7* Lando's Falcon, or two or three, we couldn't have finished two squadrons. One of the days if we'd had Lando's Falcon we could have finished one squadron. The other days, all the squadrons with a Lando's Falcon had either the Sith Fighter or Hound's Tooth in them.

This happened last TB, but not quite as bad, I think only 1-2 days. Three days in a row this time is unacceptable. Two squadrons is not a lot to ask. They manage to not block 5/6 or 6/6 platoons with all the new characters, so I feel they could manage to not screw up ships too.
Post edited by Kyno on