Character exchange/donate question

I just started a guild with a friend who is new. Is it possible to give away or "Donate" a character that I am not using to someone else?

Replies

• Options
    Nope. :/
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Can you imagine the secondary market for character "donations"?
  • Options
    obidrew1 wrote: »
    Can you imagine the secondary market for character "donations"?
    $$$
  • Options
    "Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to start a new account and donate traya, sion, nihilus, sith trooper and nest all g12+ and zetad sit on top of the arena board indefinitely" this ain't Pokemon ffs.
  • Options
    "Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to start a new account and donate traya, sion, nihilus, sith trooper and nest all g12+ and zetad sit on top of the arena board indefinitely" this ain't Pokemon ffs.

No need for the hostility.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The only place something like this can happen is in LS, DS and cantina table missions. This is a "light version" of being able to borrow from another player as they can only borrow from each ally once every 4 hours and it doesnt show all allies all the time.
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks to the helpful. Would be cool if it could be done. At least for us good people it would be fun. After all it is just a game.
  • Options
    Payne wrote: »
    Ok. Thanks to the helpful. Would be cool if it could be done. At least for us good people it would be fun. After all it is just a game.

Would be a nightmare for any new player who doesn't have a friend donating characters.