Bragging rights!

Alright, so I know this is no big deal to the elite guilds out there, but we at "The Ghost Squadron" are pretty darn excited about having a perfect score going into the final stage 6 of light side territory battles today! WOOHOO!!! It's our first time, and we are hoping to get 44/45 this time. 58kilr3dpnsh.png

Replies

• Options
    congrats
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Nice work! :)
  • Options
    good job
  • Options
    wovbp2lb39z8.gif
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Congrats! You get a marvel no prize. :)
  • Options
    Good work and well done!
  • Options
    TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Alright, so I know this is no big deal to the elite guilds out there, but we at "The Ghost Squadron" are pretty darn excited about having a perfect score going into the final stage 6 of light side territory battles today! WOOHOO!!! It's our first time, and we are hoping to get 44/45 this time.

Congrats! My guild is in yours' shoe. We are also hoping to get 44/45 stars for the first time. Good luck! :)
  • Rag_Scrag
    75 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Nearly 160M & 44/45
    Is it known the lowest guild GP to get all 45* ?
  • Options
    Rag_Scrag wrote: »
    Nearly 160M & 44/45
    Is it known the lowest guild GP to get all 45* ?

I don't know the lowest guild, but we are calculating 175 million GP before we get 45
  • Options
    TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Alright, so I know this is no big deal to the elite guilds out there, but we at "The Ghost Squadron" are pretty darn excited about having a perfect score going into the final stage 6 of light side territory battles today! WOOHOO!!! It's our first time, and we are hoping to get 44/45 this time. 58kilr3dpnsh.png
    Our guild missed the 3/3/3 in phase 5 by ~600k. We got 3/2/3 in phase 6 though, by a margin of about 1M.

Total GP was 153M before someone jumped ship.