Legendary on the way?

Not sure if I’ve missed out on something but anyone know what the go is with the blurred imaged posted by CG today is?

Replies

• Options
    Your guess is as good as any of us. The date is 12th.
  • Options
    Not sure if I’ve missed out on something but anyone know what the go is with the blurred imaged posted by CG today is?

It isn't necessarily a Legendary, though it COULD be (most likely isn't). There is something new coming though and we will know on Wednesday what exactly it is and when it is coming. Most speculation points at:

Jango (with Separatist rework + Geonosis TB) which would lead into Jedi Rework (Mace, Kit, Plo, Eeth, etc) and is connected to ROLO in that Jango would be the "ROLO" of the new TB.

Another one is of course Revan due to the emergence of the Neutral tag meant for T3-M4 which was confirmed by TopHat to be coming in the next update (I'd assume content update), as it is useless at the moment. KotOR's release in Europe was also right on September 12th, so that would mark an anniversary. Revan's appearance would lead into Ebon Hawk, possibly Malak, Canderous, Carth (other KotOR 1 characters and then KotOR II with The Exile and Atton and all).

The third would be Jedi Luke, with a tie to the ROLO login hint and being extremely overpowered of course. I find this one the least likely, especially due to the recent release of Bastilla and her scheduled release into farmability for F2P players. Bastilla basically revived the Jedi as a team and Jedi Luke would most likely have a leader ability, therefore negating the need for Bastilla.

I find Jango to be the most likely from both the image and timing, though I would much rather have Revan and KotOR characters.
  • Options
    My first impression of the picture made me think of Slave 1, in the rain, on the docks of Kamino.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Yeah i agree @fauztin definitely kamino
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    to answer your main question..... its not a no. but it does seem to be a not right now and not related to this image.
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Mordraneth wrote: »
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.

Just one thing I want to clarify here. There's a bunch of pixels and a date, no mention of Legendary or not. The reason I mention is because while we are well aware of the concerns around too many Marquees, given how long we plan stuff in advance, it doesn't mean we can immediately start releasing non-Marquees, so I'm certain some people will expect certain things to be Legendary that may not be. All I'm saying is, we are hoping to create some payoff for the long Marquee grind soonish (but not like very very very soon™ if you get my drift).

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    uhhh this doesn't seem to be updated since the second teaser, but it really seems to be jango. The other pic looks like a Mando jetpack and shoulder/arm.

And like Kyno said, we dunno if marquee, legendary, or something else.
  • Options
    wont we find out tomorrow? 12th
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Sept 12... same as new iphone.

I wonder which will cost more
  • Options
    I expect a marquee, as the second half of the year won’t start till next month. Great teasers. Love it.
  • Options
    Of course, if Jango is a BH Legendary, then it's not a "payoff" for the recent flood of Marquee events. Since none of the new BHs are farmable yet, a legendary BH would be most accessible through the original Bounty Hunters.

It would be a way to have a legendary Jango, while remaining true to the quoted statement above.
  • Options
    Jango will come for sure... I hope then also a Mace new version. We all know how he is powerful and Jango's final destiny...
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Probably Marquee don't get your hopes up.
  • EclecticsScott
    369 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    An entire lineup of new Bounty Hunters is cool, but releasing all of them as individual marquees is total garbage. Hope there’s some sort of plan with Jango, guys. @CG_Carrie
    Ooba hutar.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’m just happy he’s the 10th. Making 2 full BH squad will be nice in TW.
  • Options
    Padme Legendary! Half of them Bounty Hunters tried to kill her.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    to answer your main question..... its not a no. but it does seem to be a not right now and not related to this image.
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Mordraneth wrote: »
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.

Just one thing I want to clarify here. There's a bunch of pixels and a date, no mention of Legendary or not. The reason I mention is because while we are well aware of the concerns around too many Marquees, given how long we plan stuff in advance, it doesn't mean we can immediately start releasing non-Marquees, so I'm certain some people will expect certain things to be Legendary that may not be. All I'm saying is, we are hoping to create some payoff for the long Marquee grind soonish (but not like very very very soon™ if you get my drift).

Why was this not part of its own dev thread on the subject?

If she saw the community working itself up for a legendary event thinking CG finally heard us on too many marquee characters, why did she just respond in a thread and not make general statement.

This could have defussed a lot if it were widely known
  • Options
    They said next toon won't be a marquie........................