P 2 Teams not including Hermit Yoda or Sabine

I wanna build 2 teams beside Palp.
I dont have Hermit Yoda or Sabine at 7* so i was thought about:
1. Rex(L) or Boba(L) - GK , Thrawn , GMYoda , Wampa
2. AA(L) - Leia , +3 tanks

Are this teams gonna make good damage or not? Do you have any replecements to add to make more damage? Or should i build only 1 team out of that toons?

in P1 i play JTR (JTR-R2-BB8-RT-Rey) in P3 i play chexmix (CLS,Han,Pao,DT,Chirrut) and in P4 i play NS (Asajj-Talzin-Daka-Talia-Zombie)

here is my rooster https://swgoh.gg/p/438374377/

thank you for you comments!

Replies

• Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Boba, GK, Thrawn, zGMY, Wompa can do 3.5m-4m easily if you start below 50% p2, and assuming boba/wampa have their g12 pieces, and gmy has his multitool.

Idk about leia.
  • Options
    Boba, GK, Thrawn, zGMY, Wompa can do 3.5m-4m easily if you start below 50% p2, and assuming boba/wampa have their g12 pieces, and gmy has his multitool.

Idk about leia.

thank you for your reply. my GMY has no zeta and is only g11 :(. boba is only gear 9 , maybe better i use Rex?
  • Options
    Rex? Why? Sion has low Crit chance, he barely crits at all... So Rex lead is useless.

For damage you need most defense penetration, with no sabine, that is GMY.
  • Options
    I usually play Hoda with JTR until my Visas is ready and I didn't have Wampa 7* until recently but I had a pretty consistent 2,5M team in Nute lead, Leia, GK, Thrawn and Sabine. Without Sabine you'll get less damage probably but you can replace her with Nightsister Acolyte as she combos equally well with Nute lead.
    You need the omega on Nute's lead (nothing else matters on him, gear mods all irrelevant, I had some health mods on him to have him take some hits and absorb some damage). I run Leia with no speed CD/CC and high offense secondaries (swapped my RT mods on her usually) and I would mod Acolyte the same.