Raid Rewards Redo....We Decide What, You Decide How Much

In an effort to quell player uprising over HSTR reward structures, challenge gear, etc., how about letting us, the player, decide what gear we want after a raid.

The amount of gear can still be randomized, but instead of the type of gear being doled out at the whims of the Lords of Randomness, we can say - "yeah, just finished top 3 on HAAT, I get to pick five different types of salvage - the randomizer can let me know if I get something fully crafted or just 16 stun gun salvage - I don't care, but I'm really all set on Mk4 Bacta Gel right now".

It would really go a long way towards justifying the time away from real life we spend executing raids, help alleviate specific gear bottlenecks of course, and even out "random" effects of some accounts not getting specific salvage (I had one account that had to wait three months for an MK X HoloLens back in the day while my other account was sitting on 300 of them - go figure).

The amount of good will this would buy with the player base would be significant.

Replies

• Options
    I don't see them allowing picking, but maybe a reroll of gear not the amount or quality.

So if you pulled a full gear you can reroll for a different full gear, 16 salvage rerolls to different 16 salvage so forth where each pull can only be rolled once.

Top 3 gets 3 rerolls, top 10 get 2, everyone else gets 1. So it's still random but you can choose to reroll a pull.

This could ease the pain a little.
  • Options
    I just finished Str V after Two weeks and finished 3rd. I received complete Garbage for rewards!!! Items that we receive in other events. It’s f in stupid to spend so much time a crap payoff. I’ve really become disenfranchised with this game for many reasons
  • Options
    Regent wrote: »
    I just finished Str V after Two weeks and finished 3rd. I received complete Garbage for rewards!!! Items that we receive in other events. It’s f in **** to spend so much time a **** payoff. I’ve really become disenfranchised with this game for many reasons

Don't do tier 5 if it takes 2 weeks then.