A great step

Hi all,

First of all sorry if I make some mistakes and if my english isn't that good.

So I've started talking about a new way to farm and maybe introduce new characters to the game. I've seen a lot of videos talking about Jabba the Hutt, and I can't really see how he could be usefull execpt in a new game mode.

So what I was thinking is a new room in the Cantina where there is Jabba. A way to collect new toons and they would be accessible only by him and nowhere else.

You have a couple of bounty's you can choose from with each its own character to unlock maybe a difficulty system Easy 5 shards/ Medium 10 shards/ Hard 15. Now that's only an idea.

Each week the unlockable characters are refreshed so it would take longer to get a certain caracter. The way to start a "hunt" would be maybe reusing the mechanic of guild tickets but make these private and reduce the amount from 600 for the guild to 300 for this mode.

This way we could have less wanted toons like "clone trooper", or "minions" as well as more wanted toons like maybe "zuckuss, leia in her bounty hunter outfit".

Maybe introducing the same for light side toons, unlocking republic commando's that only them would be able to do these "special missions"

Now I know this is vague and some people don't really like new "stuff" but in a year or more who knows what could happen.