Best Bastilla Team

There are several Bastilla leads in my shard, but none seem to be able to hold first place against Palp leads, which I find weird. I notice very few of them utilize GK, or Fulcrum Ashoka even though they have these characters on their roster. Wouldn't those two be a huge help for that team? I thought they were pretty much mandatory because they can launch the strongest attacks. I.e whirlwind and lead the charge.

Replies

• Options
    The best Bastila team in my opinion is:
    Bastila(l), GMY, Ezra , Old Ben and Hoda.
    ** Old Ben with Zeta on Devoted Protection + high potency (Mind Tricks) beats GK in my view.

If you don’t have Hoda then:
    1) GK (2nd tank)
    2) Thrawn
    3) CLS/Nest
    4) Aayla/JKA
    5) Kanan
    6) QGJ

In roughly that order....
  • Options
    Right now the team that holds best is a traya triple tank turtle. Gk is kinda no-go against trayas because counter feeds them. Bastilla is heavily offense oriented, I doubt Fulcrum will help your cause in defense. But by all means try different compos to see what floats your boat.
  • Options
    I'm looking mainly for counters against palp, no trayas in sight yet
  • Options
    I just figured with gk and fulcrum you could very quickly two shot scion and then dominate the battle from there
  • Options
    I use a zaul lead mostly, and it feels like that old ben/ hyoda just doesn't pack enough of a punch. Taunting is practically useless against sith teams with NH and scion. It just seems like the bastilla leads need to hit harder to beat the better sith teams. Otherwise the battle drags out and your characters are slowly beaten down
  • Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    I use a zaul lead mostly, and it feels like that old ben/ hyoda just doesn't pack enough of a punch. Taunting is practically useless against sith teams with NH and scion. It just seems like the bastilla leads need to hit harder to beat the better sith teams. Otherwise the battle drags out and your characters are slowly beaten down

This is why Old Ben with his Zeta is better than GK.....dispel his taunt and he retaunts....have to dispel twice or wait another turn.
  • Options
    Ah, ok the players in my shard dont have the zeta. But still, I use nest too and she also shuts down taunts fast. Just doesn't seem like the right strategy to utilize taunts with that team, especially with their protection and tenacity benefits. Seems like you would want them to be fast and aggressive