Zeta switch/ challenging the Dems

I am a 3-4 year veteran of this game, not sure how long ago it started, but I was here very early on. My first zeta was on count dooku and I regret that tremendously. I would like to see the game and EA games show us some appreciation for our loyalty to SWGOH. Give everyone that Zeta'd a character before the release of commander Luke Skywalker and r2d2 a one time chance to change 3 zeta abilities from up to 3 older toons to up to 3 newer toons (ie. Phoenix, rogue one, cos, thrawn, any reworked character) and take all the credit. Fan appreciation or recognizing loyalty in the fans. Please everyone weigh in. Support this idea and maybe the devs will do something cool for us!

Replies

• Options
    That is supposed to read Challenge for the Devs
  • Options
    I was curious why people would bring up politics in relation to Zetas.

And for the record, Id vote for Hondo.
  • Options
    I can’t see them ever doing something like this for free, I could however see them introducing something where you can remove a zeta of your choice for 2000 crystals.
  • Options
    Hondo for Galactic President! You know it makes profit..er sense. :D
  • Options
    Is funny I just posted same thing on my Line group..except for gear..And used Dooku @g11..haha..Would be a one time reduction and the removed gear could not go back to the toon it came from,or any other 'reduced'toon
  • Options
    How would that be fair to newer players?..... Besides, you got to enjoy those Zetas when they were relevent, so why get to move them now?
  • Options
    The game hasn't been out for 3 years, some veteran you must be lol
  • Options
    It's actually coming up on 3 years as of November. So he was close. No reason to berate him like that
  • Options
    I've been playing since Feb 2016, I wouldn't change any zetas over. They still get used in TW/TB, maybe in the future they'll become meta again and you're already a zeta ahead.
    As Bubba pointed out, we got use out of them while they were relevant.
    I'd rather see a toon be released that you can only get shards from playing x months. That way vets would have a badge showing how long they've played and Devs have a way to thank us for our loyalty.