Content Update 9/12/2018 [Mega]

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    dabro118 wrote: »
    Why no fix yet for sabine?

They're probably trying to decide what else they're going to break when they release the Sabine fix

My money is on another Night Sister.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the nodes you have been placing characters on lately. Vandor Chewie, Pimp trooper and Jolee all have me thermals in there. Those are always on short supply but now I have over 200 of them, and have been donating them to guild members as well.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Thank you for the nodes you have been placing characters on lately. Vandor Chewie, Pimp trooper and Jolee all have me thermals in there. Those are always on short supply but now I have over 200 of them, and have been donating them to guild members as well.

If you start running short in the future, the Guild Store sells parts that use those Mk3 Thermals, fairly cheap. I started buying them there, and donating the base salvage to my guildmates. Ever since I've never had an issue.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

If you start running short in the future, the Guild Store sells parts that use those Mk3 Thermals, fairly cheap. I started buying them there, and donating the base salvage to my guildmates. Ever since I've never had an issue.

Yup, indeed it does. I hate spending my currency on anything not purple or gold though.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Yup, indeed it does. I hate spending my currency on anything not purple or gold though.

I also buy the Mk5 BlasTech Weapon Mods. 100 currency = 5 of these. I'd rather spend a small amount of guild currency doing that than have to periodically spend my energy farming low-level nodes to build these pieces, and these are used in so many character's gear levels...
  • Options
    Will we still be getting double the guild tokens rewards for special missions for Hoth Rebel Assault?
  • Options
    R2E2s wrote: »
    Will we still be getting double the guild tokens rewards for special missions for Hoth Rebel Assault?

We are. If you look at the special mission in phase 1, each victory is rewarding 14 Guild Event Tokens instead of the usual 7. There's just no visible indicator, like a golden glow.
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Two nodes each for Bastila and Jolee is appreciated, but why on earth are they on DS nodes? Seriously, seems the majority of decent/new toons are going onto DS nodes. With the exception of Sion, what was the last toon to go there? I've pretty much nothing left to farm from LS, but DS is massively overloaded now. Bastila, Jolee, Bossk, Rangetrooper, Visas, Rangetrooper, Vandor Chewie, all DS nodes.

Also, another possible faction for a legendary event, Smugglers.

Nice move with the reduced nodes refresh cost.

Exactly! I'm farming those 6 & have none on LS. Have to do 3 6 energy nodes for daily's & means that for LS guild activity I can only do 36 energy!
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    "To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Territory Battles, Special Missions will reward double Guild Event Tokens for September’s Hoth Rebel Assault! Enjoy, and thanks for playing! (Starting 9/18)"

Gee.... how dull of a celebration

What about double Leia shards for her mission??