IG-88 or Greedo?

I've been running the following bounty hunter team and I really like it:

Bossk Zeta lead
Boba
Dengar
Zam
IG-88

But, now with Zam's new payout, should I swap out IG-88 for Greedo and more thermal detonators?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, greedo is the man
  • Options
    Yeah, replace IG-88 with Greedo.
  • Options
    Even before the update, in most cases Greedo >> IG
  • Options
    Ig88 has been nerfed from damage dealer with great leadership ability to....
  • Options
    Greedo 4eva, even before the update, but more so now.

You will understand when you hit his basic and he just blasts somebody repeatedly until they go down.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Greedo is a better damage dealer now and has TDs for the TD team. IG88s AOE, target lock and ability block offer different benefits.

Also I think with the recent changes in Mods, IG88 has better damage potential with a full offense set. More consistent.

But when Greedo goes off, if he gets 4 hits in a row he is the highest damage dealer in the game. Ive seen him hit up to 8 times...
  • Options
    I feel like IG-88 belongs on a Droid comp, but unfortunately with 10 BH’s a season opposed to 11, he’ll need to be split up between two teams.

Until we get Hondo.
  • Options
    Turvantus wrote: »
    I feel like IG-88 belongs on a Droid comp, but unfortunately with 10 BH’s a season opposed to 11, he’ll need to be split up between two teams.

Until we get Hondo.

Hondo won’t be a bounty hunter, he was more of a pirate/smuggler/scoundrel.
  • Options
    Ig88 has been nerfed from damage dealer with great leadership ability to....

Part of one the most deadly offensive comps in the game that will probably become arena viable when Jango drops.

Droids are picking up steam.
  • Options

Until we get Hondo.

I agree with 88 in a droids team. That's certainly my intention for him once I get another BH to complete that team. I'm miles away from having 2 full Bounty Hunter squads anyway.
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »

Until we get Hondo.

I agree with 88 in a droids team. That's certainly my intention for him once I get another BH to complete that team. I'm miles away from having 2 full Bounty Hunter squads anyway.

BH even with Jango wont quite make two full squads. Technically even 1 full squad. There are a few duds, a few not worth the price and 1 that needs to be in a different squad.
  • Options
    It is true, and I wholeheartedly agree.

However, for the sake of argument; is it even possible for two BH teams for HSR?

Currently we already have Embo for P1/P4, and Aurra for P3. All the while being plenty sturdy enough for P2 as well.

That’s a lot of phase potential for one faction, with multiple overlap. Bossk instantly comes to mind...

So what do we do with that?
  • Options
    It is true, and I wholeheartedly agree.

However, for the sake of argument; is it even possible for two BH teams for HSR?

Currently we already have Embo for P1/P4, and Aurra for P3. All the while being plenty sturdy enough for P2 as well.

That’s a lot of phase potential for one faction, with multiple overlap. Bossk instantly comes to mind...

So what do we do with that?

Not sure. My guild has had Heroic on farm almost since it dropped. At a certain point trying in raids is just stealing from your guildmates.
  • Options
    Not every guild can be absolute top end. By no means is the guild I’m currently in even near heroic ready. However, I try to keep as goal focused as humanly possible to prepare for HSR.

With that said my primary focus currently is Jedi, NS, BH, Resistance, and FO.

To be further prepared in order to assist as best as I can, an added layer of goals after those are met are still in the back of mind. This game is all about preparation as soon as possible. I’m just trying to remain proactive in a game where as ‘near’ f2p as one can be is always doomed to be massively behind the curve.
  • Options
    Greedo is much better than IG-88, not to mention the Flaming Hot Greedo Mix.
  • Options
    IG-88 with his droid friends will probably be one of the few things that can stop jango lead. Greedo is a bottom half bounty hunter.
  • Options
    Greedo is bottom half? How so? By my figure, he's beat by Jango, Bossk, Sing, Embo landing him a solid number five. Sing and Embo only beat him situationally, and Greedo is plug in on pretty much BH team
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    IG-88 with his droid friends will probably be one of the few things that can stop jango lead. Greedo is a bottom half bounty hunter.

He isn't he number one bh if you care about the Sith raid....