Malfunctioning updates

Drazhar
784 posts Member
edited September 2018
Any update that is not downloaded via the Play Store just bugs out my game. Most of the times one of these updates gets out it just gets stuck and doesn't progress. I've even tried to leave it there for HOURS. Nothing. I usually have to do a fresh install every time an update comes out and this is so annoying. This time, things got ridiculous: it didn't even start the download, it just got stuck on the loading screen. I made a fresh install and it got stuck on download (net connection was fine, I left it there for at least one hour and a half). This time, I had to make a fresh install two times in a row. Why? It's so annoying to do a fresh install every time the tiniest update comes out. Why is everything always broken?

EDIT: I'm not a tech expert, but I'm not anti-technology neither. I'm almost completely sure that my device is perfectly fine and I know how to make it work and how to fix most problems. This just leaves me clueless though, it just gets stuck on a lot of downloads. The screens with the download bar in the bottom, it just freezes at a certain point and there's no way of making it move again. I'm forced to make a fresh install almost every time a download happens. It worked properly just a few times and when it works, it can take even up to half an hour to download 30 mb.

Replies

• Options
    Could be a device issue,
  • Options
    Could be a device issue,

Yes, I took that into account. But my device is perfectly fine, it has absolutely no problems whatsoever. I run way heavier games on it and it runs them just fine. What could it be? Any clue?
  • Options
    If your device is a little older, it may have issues with the updated game. I recently switched to a new device and all the little issues like that or random crashing , etc all went away. Hence the thought that it may be device related.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Any bugs and issues need to be reported and discussed at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>