Looking to take in any active players that love Star Wars ( We don't use discord )

Beef
39 posts Member
edited September 2018
We are the " Cloned Rebels "

We are made up of a pretty good team of different players and have active and fair officers. We seem to have issues with guild members not being active enough for wars dropping with no reason why to what we know. So we are looking for active , high level players that love Star Wars as much as us. We go through HRancor very easily, but still struggle with Htank. Open opioins and ideas. We play every day and keep up to date with game changers on YouTube as well. So if you're looking for something different try us out and join today. Let me know if you have any questions. I believe we have around 18 to 21 active members, the rest are just drop offs or waisted space lol. We are not looking to merge to another guild as of now , but willing to take on those that want to try a different guild.

Thanks in advance,

Officer Merlinshabbit
Post edited by Beef on

Replies

• Options
    Officer Merlinshabbit,

I am Guild leader for BRG Exile which is part of the BRG Alliance of guilds. There are 4 guilds in total and believe there can be ample room to have all of your guild merged with Exile. We are a very active alliance and are all on Discord. If you would like to chat, please stop by our welcome office: https://discord.gg/M4rbwk

You can also look me up in game. Ally code 652-773-136
  • Options
    I am Quinlan Vos Leader of Jakku Junk Traders we are part of the OOtini Family. We also are having a hard time getting a full guild and have room to take on your entire guild Officer promotions would be available for your leader and others. I come from a very organized guild and want to build this guild to be a great family to be a part of. We share a discord server with 3 other guilds 1 has HSTR on Farm 1 is on the verge of beating it and the other runs TY. Lots of experience with the game and have a great time just bullshitting in the Cantina. Drop by and we can talk more.
    https://discord.gg/v4GNnBz