More uses for Ally Points

Dunno where else to put this, so I'll put it here.

So, I think there should be more overall use of Ally Points (those silver coins). So far their only use is buying Bronzium Data Cards, but after some time playing you get a hoard of them (like I have around 250k or smth) so buying Bronzium Data Cards gets exhausting (try clicking on it like 10000 times only to get maybe, like, 10 shards of some crappy character).

So things that could be done with these coins are:
-Higher Tier Bronzium Cards (which are more expensive, but have better chances of getting something)
-Ally Points Shop (since we have it for pretty much anything, why not for this. You obviously wouldn't be able to buy super rare things in it, since it fairly easy to get these points, but afterall, getting Guild Points isn't that hard).
-Maybe some conversion system to credits (main non-premium currency).

What's your opinion on this?

Replies

• Options
    Once a week, 50k points will buy you a couple of omegas from weekly shipments.
  • Options
    I agree @wintershade. In my humble opinion, the QUALITY gear/character returns rate for bronzium is so low. Of the 33 characters available I've only ever received a maximum of 25 shards (but usually only 1 shard) for THE SAME characters - Jawa, IG-86 and Ewok Scout. That's it. Always ones I'm not levelling (and probably never will...).

There should be the option to use ally points for something else or to have their own shop. 50k on 2 omega per week....?

Also, it is SO tedious to sit clicking through bronzium.. only to get tons of mk1 rubbish gear, of which you already have thousands of and no use for!!!
    Please, for the love of all that is good, can we at LEAST have a "slider", like for battles, where we can select to use 10/20 etc, in one go?? PLEEEEEEASE?!
  • Options
    Agreed, and 50k for two omegas is a joke, way too much cost in comparison to what you can earn by spending them on bronziums.