Revan Theorycrafting

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited September 2018
What are we thinking for Revan if he gets released? Legendary Event? Heros Journey? LS, DS and Neutral versions? Who would he he have the best synergy with? What do people think/hope will happen if he is released in the future?

The new Neutral tag has got me curious!

Replies

• Options
    The forum think the following:
    LS Revan, DS Revan, Neutral Revan, Marquee, Legendary, Hero Journey, Legenday and then hero journey, new event reward.
    Basically anything. None is proved to be true. Can we stop with the spam unless someone knows something? Thanks.
  • Options
    The forum think the following:
    LS Revan, DS Revan, Neutral Revan, Marquee, Legendary, Hero Journey, Legenday and then hero journey, new event reward.
    Basically anything. None is proved to be true. Can we stop with the spam unless someone knows something? Thanks.

Sorry i thought this was the General Discussion section where you discuss general things about the game. I haven't seen loads of posts being spammed about what people think and i haven't seen anything about who people think he will have the best synergy with. I know nothing is proved to be true hence why the title of the post includes the words 'Theory crafting'. If you're not interested in this post you don't have to click on it.
  • Options
    Theory crafting is thinking about building teams or startegy. Your title suggests Revan was announced with a kit and now we think how to put him. But we know nothing about his kit, his affiliate, or even if he's coming.
    And the forums and Reddit, and the community in general, always talk Revan Revan Revan Revan. For over a year already.
    Which making your post not only misleading, but also a useless post.
    And btw, those speculations belong to off-topic probably. Revan is not part of SWGoH, he's not part of general discussion.
  • Options
    Someone needs to go back to bed and quit policing the forums.

Anyway, my guess is legendary event. If he's neutral, then that seems like he's not a hero (for a hero's journey) or a sith. Hopefully he has synergy for both and a leader skill like Boba or Rex that will work with any faction. Even better, specific bonuses based on lightside and darkside.

Not so great example:
    30+ speed for all allies and gain offense up whenever they call an assist. LS characters gain 15tm when they resist a debuff. DS characters recover 10% protection when they debuff an enemy.
  • Options
    And now... the speculation... lol. :smiley:

Honestly though, I'd be cool with anything Revan, just not a marquee. Mmmkay? lol ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    What about a raid character?