GW Suggestions

First off, I'd like to state that I have 54 GW completions. Sure, it was hard for a while, and I didn't finish it all during the month of January, and well into February, but I understood that it was beatable, just not with my current roster. If you can't beat it, it's not "too hard," it's "too hard for *you*." Level up your roster, spend some time grinding, and stop expecting everything to get handed to you.

Now, onto my suggestions.

1: I'd like to pick my 1 shard for completion of GW instead of getting something random. I think it's an appropriate reward, and would require LOTS of completed GW to make much impact to the game.

2: Instead of fighting other players teams, like we see in Arena, I'd rather see random, progressively, difficult parties. Use your creative skills over at CG and come up with neat party synergies that players can't build. I'm sick of seeing Phasma Sid Lumi Ren GS teams, show me something new.

3: BOSS. I think the last battle should be a single fierce enemy. Like battle 5-D? that has a single Luke, but he kicks your ****. That battle was fun (frustrating though), and beating it at 3 stars felt like an achievement.

4: Put gear in the GW shop. Guess where all of my GW shards are going? Shard Shop (at a black market exchange rate, no less). Give me another outlet for my GW coins. I'd buy gear, and ability mats, too.

I think that's all for now. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    +1 great post I could not agree more.

As for the last point I think it would be nice if the location of shards rotated every once in a while cause I have also definitely considered spending my gw shards on the shard shop, but I like having more toons far too much I think.
  • Options
    I actually had the same idea about shop rotation for shards.