Who to use 4 zeta upgrades on?

I have 80 zeta mats saved and was wondering where they are best used. I plan to run a resistance team with the typical RJT, R2, bb8, and two others. I already have R2 fully zetaed. Obviously one should go on Reys leader but how about the other 3. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    BB-8 Roll With The Punches. Then it depends on where you want to run the team, and who the two others are. I run RT and Scavenger Rey, and then I guess for an allround or raid team prioritize
    the other two JTR zetas.
  • Options
    BB8 should get one on RWTP. Using the last two depends on if you want to put all 4 on this team, who the other two squad members are, and for what purpose you're building the team.
  • Options
    Thanks for a feedback. Main purpose would be for squad arena so possibly some combination of Reyscav, Res. T, or Holdo.
  • Options
    Take a look at L3 with that team. Zeta bb8’s second and it works pretty well. Jtr bb8 r2 Rt and L3. Fun team
  • Options
    How about using L3-37? She is a really good droid tank. Using her, with BB’s unique, 3 droids can gain 24% TM as starting battle.

Insight & Roll w/ the Punches & Self-Preservation are recommended with Thrawn.

JTR (Leader, Unique2)
    R2-D2 (Unique1, Unique2)
    BB-8 (Unique1, Unique2)
    Thrawn
    L3-37
    :smile:
  • Options
    I use JTR in STR and see a ton of EP teams in my shard, so I actually put a second Z on virtuous protector and have found that to be very useful. Nothing like getting poor rng and hit with mass stun from EP only to have JTR cleanse it then call BB8 for the assist and cleanse him too. Also, if you’ve got thrawn, Ebb and Flow is a good one as he’ll have 100% counter chance and with around 150% pre-mod tenacity he’ll do a good job resisting debuffs.
  • Options
    Anyone have any experience adding L3 to the RJT resistance lineup? Thinking about it.
  • Options
    And I don't currently have thrawn