Pulled HK47

Hello guys I just pulled HK47 4* with some luck in a single data pack.. Now I wonder if it will improve my arena team by replacing any of these?:
Lumi 6* (Prolly not lol)
Consular 4*
Dooku 4*
Sidious 5*
Chewy 5*

Maybe I should replace chewy with him? (Also got a talia 5* and Tarkin 4*)

Regards,

Imbawim

Replies

• Options
    Imbawim wrote: »
    Hello guys I just pulled HK47 4* with some luck in a single data pack.. Now I wonder if it will improve my arena team by replacing any of these?:
    Lumi 6* (Prolly not lol)
    Consular 4*
    Dooku 4*
    Sidious 5*
    Chewy 5*

Regards,

Imbawim

Your strategy looks sound to me!!! HK-47 for Chewie sounds logical!!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree.
  • Options
    I think with th current changes forcing everyone to use Sid... You may still want to use Chewie because healing isn't going to work well so the better option might be to dump Jedi Counciler instead.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Chewdoka wrote: »
    I think with th current changes forcing everyone to use Sid... You may still want to use Chewie because healing isn't going to work well so the better option might be to dump Jedi Counciler instead.

Sid murders Chewie and healing is still quite viable. The changes to Sid have very little to do with his healing debuff. He could already debuff your toons for 3 turns before the change. He heals better, does more aoe damage and evades jedis now.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    The new changes will impact healing but not necessarily because of Sid. The new changes are focused on control and turn meter reduction. Why? Because people keep complaining concerning arena match time. So make healing less viable and increase turn meters. ;)
  • Options
    In my eyes, HK-47 is better than Chewie. Your strategy sounds like a good one!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    Call me crazy, but maybe take out JC?

Chewy taunts and takes in fire for 2 rounds.
    Lumi is able to attack and heal if needed.
    Dooku stuns and does counter if AOE by opponent
    Sidious does what he does best, kill them Jedi.
    and
    HK 47 does AOE ability block, or single hits if there is a Dooku to scare you off.

• Options
    I will go with Chewie and continue to star him to 7stars. Then invest the arena tokens on sidious
  • Options
    Imbawim wrote: »
    Lumi 6* (Prolly not lol)
    Consular 4*
    Dooku 4*
    Sidious 5*
    Chewy 5*

Regards,

Imbawim

Hm47 is a tanky dps. It's a good idea to trade off for chewie. I find that tanks are iffy bc everyone runs balance and with balance there's usually a lot of dps. i feel that hk47 is abetted choice apart from a taunt tank which does really no damage after his taunt is over.
  • Options
    If I were you I would trade out Chewbacca and bring in HK-47.
  • Options
    Call me crazy, but maybe take out JC?

Chewy taunts and takes in fire for 2 rounds.
    Lumi is able to attack and heal if needed.
    Dooku stuns and does counter if AOE by opponent
    Sidious does what he does best, kill them Jedi.
    and
    HK 47 does AOE ability block, or single hits if there is a Dooku to scare you off.

No meatbag is going to scare off HK-47, thank you very much.

OP, consensus seems to be, replace Chewy with HK-47. I agree. His AoE is pretty slick.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Chewie is pretty rare to see at higher levels. I'm only halfway through 54 and his low dps makes him a liability so you just don't see him. I dropped him as soon as I got the droid pack a week after I started.
    I see a Chewie and I pack Windu and Ventress and it takes care of his taunt, he's an especially good opponent in GW since I leave him for last and just poke at him while I heal up toons and run through cool downs.

I have HK and swap him with Oppress for 5th slot in PvP depending on the opposition. HK is great vs Jedi teams. They're both tanky without carrying the official designation.

I bought the droid pack and got Lobot on one of the few Chromium packs I bought when I first started so my plan is eventually to create a droid team headed by Lobot and maybe add Poggle in the 5th spot (not impressed with IG-100 Magnaguard so far but I don't own him, maybe he gets better maxxed out?).

Edit: HK is also easy to farm in Arena shipments and that alone makes him a better choice IMHO.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762