When are raid changes coming?

It’s been over a month and there’s been no progress on sith raid changes or reward updates. What’s the deal?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm sure we will get an update when they have one.
  • Options
    Agree kyno but removing challenge gear is a snap... they could have done that a month ago while still coding the raid mechanics
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Someone please tag me when they at least decide on what year they are going to take challenge gear out of raids. TIA.

Tired of wasting my time posting on a forum that they clearly either don't read or don't care about.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Agree kyno but removing challenge gear is a snap... they could have done that a month ago while still coding the raid mechanics

If we just want less stuff, sure it's easy.

If we want them to add things in that are paced correctly but still feel like rewards, that takes time. It's all in the name of economic balance.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

If we just want less stuff, sure it's easy.

If we want them to add things in that are paced correctly but still feel like rewards, that takes time. It's all in the name of economic balance.

Sigh...see the problem here is I agree with you in theory...but at the same time the Stun gun shortage is supreme...so they can replace the challenge gear with Detonators, furnaces, holo's whatever you know they won't let full stuns start dropping so technically does it matter ?

People will still not progress unless they are buyign 20 dollar eyballs or 20 dollar stun guns..

maybe toss us a carbanti or cuff once in a while...anything better than the trash we get now