Jango bh team

What would be a good team with jango lead.
I thought of jango boba bosk embo and then cad bane or aura.

Replies

• Options
    Jango, Bossk, Embo, Greedo, Dengar that’s what I will use.

Greedo is so OP I don’t know how you can’t have him on a team.
  • Options
    Could you explain me why greedo? And why dengar
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo can multiattack (potentially forever, but really if he smacks you three times you feel it) and has high crit damage, life steal, and counter

thats just his uniques. He also passes crit chance, has potency up for his thermal detonators (aoe), removes tm, and stuns

As far as I know he's used in pretty much every BH team
  • Options
    ^ is a great explanation.

Dengar, is under almost constant stealth, hits like a truck and heals with his mass thermals attack.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Machiaveli wrote: »

I’m thinking basically this same squad but with Zam instead of Embo... Jango (L), Greedo, Dengar, Boosk & Zam
    Partly because I haven’t worked on Embo much yet... but also because Zam’s rework was pretty solid... especially with the fact thermals can’t be dispelled now...

Zam is pretty darn nasty now... super fast... and especially will be amazing after payout under Jango (where taunts won’t hinder her thermal triggers anymore)

This will probably be my “vs Traya team” with Solo scoundrels being my “vs Bastilla team”

... at least until the meta shifts again ;)

It’s gonna be fun to play around with for sure....
  • Options
    I don't think it will be a team of straight BH. It will probably be a BH scoundrel blend. I see Jango Bossk and L3 as the core. Most of this game comes down to the combination of the best leadship ability with the most annoying 2 tanks. Traya Sion/SiT, ****/GK/OB, VC(unique)/Z/L3, Jango/Bossk/L3. They all fit the same mode. i wouldn't be surprised to see another BH tank released yet. The squad really needs it.

Until then my guess is the squad ends up Jango Bossk Dengar L3 and Big-Z. There would be no sniping jango or killing this squad before he reaches payout. Then you are upside down.
  • Options
    One possibility is Jango lead enfys and sith trio just lives off of speed.
  • Options
    Jango, boba, embo, bossk and Dengar
  • Options
    Jango, cad, vandor, nest, l3.
  • Options
    Dengar should be a must depending on your arena shard. Hilarious to watch R2 use smokescreen and nothing happens, or Leia crouches down and still sits there, free to pick off. Works against acolyte too.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Machiaveli wrote: »

I’m thinking basically this same squad but with Zam instead of Embo... Jango (L), Greedo, Dengar, Boosk & Zam
    Partly because I haven’t worked on Embo much yet... but also because Zam’s rework was pretty solid... especially with the fact thermals can’t be dispelled now...

Zam is pretty darn nasty now... super fast... and especially will be amazing after payout under Jango (where taunts won’t hinder her thermal triggers anymore)

This will probably be my “vs Traya team” with Solo scoundrels being my “vs Bastilla team”

... at least until the meta shifts again ;)

It’s gonna be fun to play around with for sure....

Embo is one of the premier damage dealers in the game and is worth the investment. Also great leader for Sith raid. As soon as he goes on a node I'm going to farm him.

Yes, I'm a little biased, but the statement above is not.

Looking forward to seeing your BH comps! You like to experiment a lot like me.