STH smuggler tag

Why hasn’t STH got the smuggler tag? At that point in the canon he was smuggling Luke, Old Ben, R2 and C3PO

Replies

• Options
    he smuggled leia.
    but where is the profit from having STH as smuggler ? or old lando ? or CHS ?
    yea, thats right. people have them, so they wont be used for the event. in their eyes, we should even thank them for Han solo being able to be used in the event.
  • Options
    he smuggled leia.
    but where is the profit from having STH as smuggler ? or old lando ? or CHS ?
    yea, thats right. people have them, so they wont be used for the event. in their eyes, we should even thank them for Han solo being able to be used in the event.

I can understand why CHS and old lando don’t have the smuggler tag, because at that point in their stories they were not smuggling
    I also don’t think it’s a profit thing because we wouldn’t have the Vets and Raid Han and CG could have made the event Solo movie characters only, I feel like it’s just been overlooked
  • Options
    Leia is not an object that why STH didn't get a Smuggler tag.
    Lando Calrissian didn't smuggle everything in Episode V. The same for STH in Episode IV. Raid Han is the character before the battle on Death Star I. And before that lifetime Raid Han smuggled something for Jabba the Hutt.
  • Options
    Lando Calrissian didn't smuggle everything in Episode V. The same for STH in Episode IV. Raid Han is the character before the battle on Death Star I. And before that lifetime Raid Han smuggled something for Jabba the Hutt.

Prior to Han smuggling Liea off the Death Star he was smuggling Luke, Obi Wan and the droids before they got pulled into the Death Star where he disguised himself as a stormtrooper. That’s why I think he deserves the tag, because he was an active smuggler at that point in time
  • Options
    All Han Solos should be smugglers... I don't see why only 3 out of 5 are.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Luke2310 wrote: »

Prior to Han smuggling Liea off the Death Star he was smuggling Luke, Obi Wan and the droids before they got pulled into the Death Star where he disguised himself as a stormtrooper. That’s why I think he deserves the tag, because he was an active smuggler at that point in time

I would say they were undercover to free Princess Leia in the cell. Their original plan was to look for Alderaan to emit the plan of weakness to destruct the Death Star I and not being on Death Star I.

On the other hand I agree with you because in that time he could get a chance to smuggle rubbish, a creature or whatever.