The Jedi's

Hey everybody

Since Bastilla came into our live and GMY had his rework the Jedi are on the brink of becomming the META. The Bastilla Teams could be so flexible. But to be honest there is a lack of potential that is missing to really get there. There are a ton of Jedi in this game but just a hand full is viable to make a team. We have good supporter, we have good healer but look at the Jedi Attacker. There are just 4 Jedi Attacker, Snips, Ezra, Anakin and Kit Fisto. And just Ezra is viable. And thats the whole problem. In the Jedi Teams that we see right now there is GMY and Ezra that can hit hard. And only GMY has a good (because of the buff stealing effect) but weak AOE Attack. If there would be some good alternatives we could build a variaty of teams for different purposes... But what could be changed to make that possible?

There are a few Toons out there that could have the Jedi tag and that are good and hard Attackers like CLS, RJT and Asoka (Fulcrum). I know that they are technically no members of the Jedi Order, but... CLS was trained by two members of the Jedi Council to become a Jedi. RJT was named the last Jedi by Luke in Ep.8. And Asoka Fulcrum was a member of the Jedi Order.

Second there are some Jedi Toons that have a huge Name as some of the strongest Jedi in history like Anakin or Mace Windu but they're unfortunally weak. I know Mace is a Tank in this Game but he was the only one the that could defeat Emperor Palpatine and was known as the best Sword Fighter in the Order. For me he should be way stronger and an Attacker, no Tank. Anakin speaks for himself, its a shame that he is so weak. Mace and Anakin before all other Jedi should get a rework!

And then there are Jedi that are not in the game yet. Jedi Luke, Grand Master Luke, Revan as a Jedi and lots others. I personally hope that Revan comes as a Hero Journey soon!

So if any Dev reads this. Jedi have always been the center of Star Wars and there could be so much potential for them. So please make some little changes to Anakin and Mace, maybe relabel CLS, RJT or Asoka (Fulcrum) and finally bring us the Jedi Luke and Revan! Make the Jedi great again! ;-)

And may the force be with you!

Replies

• Options
    On the brink of being meta? Wow are you behind
  • Options
    We just need Jedi Luke/Rey, and/or General Krell. Problem solved. Finally some better Jedi options.

Personally this needs to come sooner rather than later for the sake of Phoenix being shafted by having no Ezra.
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »
    On the brink of being meta? Wow are you behind

Treya lead is the META. Thats just and unfortunally reality.
  • Options
    At the risk of being crucified, how about:

Marquees for Shaak Ti, Ki Adi Mundi & JKAs Star Fighter....
    Along with Reworks for Mace and Kit Fisto.
  • Options
    At the risk of being crucified, how about:

Marquees for Shaak Ti, Ki Adi Mundi & JKAs Star Fighter....
    Along with Reworks for Mace and Kit Fisto.

I personally like the Maquee Events... No problem with that.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Anakin is pretty good. A zeta on his unique, nothing crazy, maybe +25% dmg and when a team member falls under 100% health

I have the low ground zeta. Anakin jumps at all attackers losing all his limbs if he fails to hit, biting at ankles and taunting I Hate You! As he burns alive. All enemies are repulsed by the spectacle and immediately leave resulting in a draw.
  • Options
    Anakin is pretty good. A zeta on his unique, nothing crazy, maybe +25% dmg and when a team member falls under 100% health

I have the low ground zeta. Anakin jumps at all attackers losing all his limbs if he fails to hit, biting at ankles and taunting I Hate You! As he burns alive. All enemies are repulsed by the spectacle and immediately leave resulting in a draw.

xD nice one!
  • Options

What I really dont like about Anakin is the fact that you can get self debuffed... Thats the same **** as the Nightsisters healer that damages herself... Why should I use a toon that has a kit that weakens himself?
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Luke needs to come in as an attacker - but unfortunately he'll forever be the carrot dangled before our eyes that we can never reach.
  • Options
    I take it there’s no chance of a Mace Rework without it being paired with a Marquee character that everyone wants like Shaak Ti?
  • Options
    Well if you look at the huge amount of tenacity JKA has under Bastila lead he'll more than likely shrug off his own debuffs. Now give him the large offense increase cause of her and GMY. EP wanna use his little active and drain everyone's health? sure! double my attack. I don't use JKA yet as he's not geared but I've seen him work and he's still strong.

Now use Hermit with JKA and you have even more damage output. He's not bad and still viable. But I'd still love to see a little improvement on him as well. He does need to be better. Would love a zeta on him.
  • Options
    Did you try Jolie?
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    We just need Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (Episode VIII), Jedi Rey (Episode IX), Anakin Skywalker and Pong Krell with Jedi and Dark Side tag.

Another Jedi who could get this tag are Tiplee, Tiplar, Coleman Trebor, Revan, Grand Master Satele Shan, Quinlan Vos and Yaddle.

Look here for more character proposals:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/megathread-collected-ideas-for-characters-ships/p1
  • Options
    Getting a G12 Anakin is on my bucket list.
    And my prestigious quest. -_-
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/