Ninja Asajj Nerf?

TlMMEH
60 posts Member
edited September 2018
Saw this in the patch notes.
b490aoedbe2d.jpg

This seems like a way to "fix" her being able to aoe things to death and try to sneak it under the radar.
Piece by piece the Nightsisters viability is being dismantled.
#DevsHateNightsisters

Replies

• Options
    Dev 1: "hey guys I noticed one of the nightsisters are still able to do something in one of the raids"
    Dev 2: "WHAT? I thought we took care of that with like 10 rounds of nerfs?"
    Dev 1 "Yea, but the players found a way to make her useful"
    DevBoss "Ok, lets get a team on this. I need you guys to find a way to nerf her without "nerfing" her where we can just call it a bug fix. Nightsisters are already a touchy subject and we need to minimize the blowback.
    Dev 3: "I found a way, but it changes how she worked since the game launched"
    DevBoss: "Good enough, lets do it!"
    Everybody: *cheering
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You very rarely get any debuffs in the Sith raid, which is the most common use for them. So that's not really going to change anything in the raid.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    You very rarely get any debuffs in the Sith raid, which is the most common use for them. So that's not really going to change anything in the raid.

This. Plus once rampage is in full swing the possible defence down on the AOE damage is negligible
  • Options
    The Nightsisters are still amazing in P3 and P4, and this has literally zero impact on either.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I play mostly full casual, don't try too hard to 'win' pvp and focus mostly on pve aspects of the game. Nightsisters are my main team for most everything.

And while I don't like seeing a 'nerf' to any of them, this isn't that big a deal. I only use Endless wrath as an opener, to try and get a stack of plague out, or when I can kill off somebody AOE style. Occasionally, I'll use it to get passed Foresight, depending on the fight.

Ie, while I would prefer they stop messing with my girls, I can deal with this.
  • Options
    Haruk wrote: »
    I play mostly full casual, don't try too hard to 'win' pvp and focus mostly on pve aspects of the game. Nightsisters are my main team for most everything.

And while I don't like seeing a 'nerf' to any of them, this isn't that big a deal. I only use Endless wrath as an opener, to try and get a stack of plague out, or when I can kill off somebody AOE style. Occasionally, I'll use it to get passed Foresight, depending on the fight.

Ie, while I would prefer they stop messing with my girls, I can deal with this.

I fully agree.... This was a simple programming issue .... This one shouldnt apply debuffs or negatives prior to delivering damage...... The game doesn't work that way....
  • Options
    Didn't Asajj dress like a ninja when she was a bounty hunter going after Ahsoka in the Clone Wars?
  • Options
    Doesn't Sion remove/apply buffs before dealing damage? is Sion getting fixed in a future update? I just G12 him so if yes I wouldn't be surprised as it wouldn't be the first time that's happened just after I 7* someone...

Vader (fixed after months of soloing pit)
    Bariss (fixed after being arena meta for months)
    Acolyte (fixed after dealing too much damage)

Seriously all 3 I had just unlocked as F2P when they were "fixed" so its becoming a trend, well at least for me I'm on the F2P farm time table tho
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Doesn't Sion remove/apply buffs before dealing damage? is Sion getting fixed in a future update? I just G12 him so if yes I wouldn't be surprised as it wouldn't be the first time that's happened just after I 7* someone...

Vader (fixed after months of soloing pit)
    Bariss (fixed after being arena meta for months)
    Acolyte (fixed after dealing too much damage)

Seriously all 3 I had just unlocked as F2P when they were "fixed" so its becoming a trend, well at least for me I'm on the F2P farm time table tho

Yes, but I believe it is very specifically stated in his kit the order of operations on his attack.

Daze also applies before damage, but that is to make it strategically useful against TM gain and counters.