How about a Wookiee tag?!

With the next legendary Event, we are able to run a full Wookiee squad and it would be easier to find them all at once.

Replies

• Options
    Don't forget about a "Nerf Herder" tag.
  • Options
    How about stop making six versions of Chewbacca or any other character because it’s lame.
  • Options
    Personally, the scoundrel tag is enough for me. But I'm not opposed to the idea.

You could set them as a team in the whole team builder thing. Just view any battle and then hold their picture

Or, they could let us make our own tags to sort our units... wouldn't count for anything faction specific, just to let us organize however we want
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    It may as well be a Chewbacca tag, considering he's four copies of himself, lol
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »

Lol then there should be a Han Solo tag.
    How about stop making six versions of Chewbacca or any other character because it’s lame.

I might not have my math right but I thought with the new Chewie we only have 4.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

I might not have my math right but I thought with the new Chewie we only have 4.

The missing 2 Chewbacca's must be place holders for the yet to be thought of, created and placed in game ones.
    If we get a wookie tag, we would also need a Han tag. So they might as well throw in a Falcon tag for ships.
  • Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    They should allow us to splice toons with duplicate characters and combine their abilities.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

A Han solo tag would work well if they also made "I'm han solo" Play with all five of them out

That should totally be a easter egg thing
  • Options

A Han solo tag would work well if they also made "I'm han solo" Play with all five of them out

That should totally be a easter egg thing

«I am captain Han Solo and this is my favorite place on the Death Star”