Help. Need to farm a 5th BH!

BeaukinSaberlight
35 posts Member
edited September 2018
I currently have IG-88, Cad Bane, Boba Fett and Greedo 7 starred at Gear 10 or better. I dont have a starred 5th BH though, my closest is Dengar with 12/65 shards towards gear 5. All of my other BHs are 3 stars. Whats the best move here for getting a 5th BH ready for Chewbacca? Too late?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Hope for the extra shard drops this weekend on nodes and maybe think about paying for a BH when Chewy begins
  • Options
    Depends when the actual event drops. If it's a week after the date announced (week from today?), then you probably won't have enough time unless they offer some bundles and you are ok with spending money. Zam is pretty easy since she appears fairly often in the Fleet store, although that is all RNG and thus isn't a guarantee. Same goes for Dengar if you have alot of guild points saved up and he appears in your store multiple times a day.
  • Options
    Dengar appears in guild store, Zam appears in guild and fleet. If you targeted Zam, you would probably have a better chance due to more appearance chances. You do have a head start on Dengar though. If you went Guild store and crystal shipments(50 crystals per shard) you could do it. Though at quite a cost to your crystals.
  • JediKnight_MarkRyan
    749 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Deleted
  • Options
    Zam has a 50shard pack for $15 right now and i'm debating it to get me to 5* in time for the event. have her 8/30 right now. Pack would get me to 28/65 and theres another 25 shards in crystal shipment right now to get me to 53/65. probably the best move. At least having Chewy at 5* will be something. really wish i had invested more in BH though
  • Options
    Basically put all of your guild tokens toward Dengar. The weekend event you can get even more Dengar. It’s too bad you don’t have that 5th bounty hunter because you’d be one of the few getting Chewy @ 6 or 7* at that gear level. I lucked out and have Dengar at 6* 42/100...
  • Options
    Both Zam and Dengar are in the weekly shipment too if you have crystals saved.
  • Options
    I'm not sure why, but when I farmed him a month ago, Dengar was cheaper in the shard shop that anyone. 800 crystals for 16 shards instead of 1200. Easy to farm him up fast. Might see if that is still the case and try that.
  • Options
    Currently have dengar 34 shards away from 7*! My squad for the even will be Ig88 and Cad Bane G11, Dengar and Boba G10 and Greedo G9. Who's the best lead for that squad and how good are my chances at getting Chewy at 7*?