Time for the Scoundrel Tag.... to End

The Scoundrel tag has always been a conglomerate of subfactions thrown together and given the generic title. It took a little while, but now we have the distinct Bounty Hunter and Smuggler tags. By now, the scoundrel tag is becoming redundant. However, I think we are still missing one key subfaction belonging to this group: the Cartel/Crime/Syndicate/what-have-you tag. I think this would Segway nicely into adding characters like Jabba, Dryden Voss, and Maul down the road for some potential leads.

I for one, would love to see more distinct subfactions with their own unique synergies, much like CG has done with BHs and now is starting to get after with Smugglers. It’s time to get away from the generic “scoundrel” title.

Loving the BH reworks and am excited for more Smuggler content. Just offering an opinion for further development down the road.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Maybe this could lead to CUP getting a boost against that type! :D
  • Options
    And hopefully the neutral tag gets worked in here too.
  • Options
    I feel this would just lead to more characters that need to be farmed for aspects of the game. If this was changed, Bounty Hunters and Smugglers would be useless for events like the Credit Heist and Droid Smuggling.
  • Options
    That’s a pretty simple change that just needs to look like:
    Old Credit Heist requirements - scoundrels
    New Credit Hesit requirements - smugglers, bounty hunters, or crime.

Those events would remain unchanged. But then new events down the road could be exclusive to those particular factions as we are already seeing with smugglers run and galactic bounties.