New Zetas

FREEDOMfrom
474 posts Member
edited September 2018
So with the announcement of the new legendary event for OG Chewie, i'm wondering where to spend my next zeta. Currently I only have a zeta on Palp and Finn.

My BH team is a little weak but should I zeta one of them in prep for the new event? Or zeta Bastila eventually so I can have her team ready for the arena/sith raid?

Currently my objectives are to get ready for Jedi Rey, so grinding the vets, getting GK and powering up my BH team for Chewie.

I know i'm a ways off from maxing Jango and Bastila but if they are the most important zetas I can make sure to get around to it.

Any advice?

https://swgoh.gg/p/379311544/characters/

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Thrawn Ebb and Flow if he's in your arena squad. I hope you're running zPalp, Vader, Nihilus, Sion, Thrawn? If so consider Sion too.

Only reason I suggest Thrawn is it's doubly useful: arena and raids (on an empire team only).
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Thrawn Ebb and Flow if he's in your arena squad. I hope you're running zPalp, Vader, Nihilus, Sion, Thrawn? If so consider Sion too.

Only reason I suggest Thrawn is it's doubly useful: arena and raids (on an empire team only).

Not using Sion yet since he's not powered up much. I do use Nihilus sometimes but he's not super powered up either.

I was mainly just wondering if I should put one on someone that will help me get JTR or CLS or Chewie or someone that I am working towards.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

I was mainly just wondering if I should put one on someone that will help me get JTR or CLS or Chewie or someone that I am working towards.

You shouldn't need any zetas to unlock any of the legendary characters as long as your team is reasonably geared and modded. For Hero's Journey events in particular, zetas aren't that useful because you need to use different characters in different stages of the event.

I always take the approach when advising early-game players that the most important focus for zetas is your arena team, then any necessary zetas for raids, then any zetas that will help in TB/TW.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Don't need zetas for either CLS or JTR. CLS 80/G8 with good mods. JTR 85/G9 on Finn, Rey, BB8, G7/8 on vets and you're good.

Sion is definitely useable at 3* w/ zeta. Stars aren't everything.
  • Options
    Yeah my Sion is like level 60 and little gear and minimum mods. I'll start beefing him up some.
  • Options
    Palp unique solves most of his problem of being squishy. But Ebb and Flow is awesome until Sion is up and running.