Heroes Journey/Full Roster Usage

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
edited September 2018
For our next "Heroes Journey" I'd love to see a dark side Anakin. In particular I would love to have the Clones be required for an event. I want to Branch out along with other players and be forced to use these other characters to gather the "elite" characters. At this point in the game, the Clones are not required for anything. Not a TB battle, not an event, nothing. They just sit there. But if you farm Phoenix they are require in TB, can be used for the Palpatine event and of course the Thrawn event. More than that though, you can use Ezra and Kanan for the Grand Masters Training event.
What I am really getting after here is I want to be required to use my full roster, not just the elite half. I want to branch out more. I'm curious what other events we could do to utilize more of our rosters in the game.
Edit: I am extremely excited being required to use my Bounty Hunters for the Chewbacca legendary. They still need some work but I'm excited to have something to work towards.

Replies

• Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    At this point in the game, the Clones are not required for anything. Not a TB battle, not an event, nothing. They just sit there.

Though they're not required, you can still use them if you want, so they're not 'just sit there'... I don't see the point why they should be required for anything.
  • Options
    We'll probably need this new Chewbacca for the next Hero's Journey