Keep Reward For Marquee Event

Fredy5
328 posts Member
edited September 2018
EA or CG dont' have to keep the Same quality of Reward (numerous High Demanded Quality Gears as Caranbanti or Handcuffs + a lot of Mod gear(thanks for this present)); however, Some reward as 5 carabanti and a high quality fight with the New Marquee will be very very welcome.

Replies

• Options
    Crumb just posted about this. I’m a fan as well.
    Zetas were a great touch. Will be super happy with full gear or even a full gun with the bonus.
    I understand this is for Jango (who should’ve been the legendary) and it is really appreciated. So appreciated in fact would be amazing to have some type of it with every marquee. Cuffs, guns, carbs.
    Please. :D
  • Options
    They've added numerous toons in game recently and a fully crafted piece here and there doesn't make a dent but does help with a current farm, potentially.

I saw the post and Jango was a one off. A shame but I get why. I'm gearing KOTOR toons and I assure those who aren't it's the same wall of guns (I remember they used to drop in raids more often) and cuffs. Carbanti's are easier to obtain now. But with the reworked toons and new ones all needing a zeta (bar 1) 3/20 zetas again doesn't scratch the surface.

Maybe we can have a similar event when Grievous gets his rework? I mean, a marching band fanfare would also be well deserved, lol!
  • Options
    Gun wall. Bah! Still, beats the credit crunch... That really blew.

Loved the jango event so much its made me decide to buy the pack. Encourage cg to do more of them!

I would like to see something cute tagged onto marquees. Doesn't have to be the jango style one every time, but something different is nice!
  • Options
    I am quite appreciative of the new bonus missions at the end of the marquee. It was refreshing and fun. Now for the next 6 days, I can relive them and get more mod salvage. This was a very well planned marquee and I hope future marquees follow this pattern.
  • Options
    I know they said it was not the plan to keep these rewards but why? Community loves the change and it made me more engaged.

It would not hurt to be more player friendly after the last 6 months or so.
  • Options
    I agree keep the changes dont just do it to try in make us forget that jango should of been a legendary event which everyone would be able 2 have him without spending money. Because personally for me having another chewbacca in the game is as useless as having five hans in the game
  • Options
    I'm just glad they didn't accidentally give us the wrong carbantis this time ^.^
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    While adding some additional rewards would be welcomed, the problem is, once this becomes the new normal you'll hear comments about it not being good enough or I want this instead.

These people drive me crazy, lol. If some of you only understood the resources involved in the early days. Think only the rancor and GW for credit sources and needing to level chsracters... tough times, lol Then the "when do you think Rex will become available combo".

Do not pull any punches on that strawman.

I have been playing since a few months before launch and have almost 3.2 mil gp so I understand it used to be stingier credit and gear wise.

But, at that time there were no mods, half as many toons, a much lower level cap, no ships, and gear 12 was well off in the distance.

But yeah the main problem is hypothetical people complaining about better rewards at some point rather than predatory business practices by those in charge.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Crumb just posted about this. I’m a fan as well.
    Zetas were a great touch. Will be super happy with full gear or even a full gun with the bonus.
    I understand this is for Jango (who should’ve been the legendary) and it is really appreciated. So appreciated in fact would be amazing to have some type of it with every marquee. Cuffs, guns, carbs.
    Please. :D
    “Should’ve been the legendary” as in instead
    of OG Chewie?
    I want jabba the most but Jango over chewie.... Never
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    While adding some additional rewards would be welcomed, the problem is, once this becomes the new normal you'll hear comments about it not being good enough or I want this instead.

These people drive me crazy, lol. If some of you only understood the resources involved in the early days. Think only the rancor and GW for credit sources and needing to level chsracters... tough times, lol Then the "when do you think Rex will become available combo".

Do not pull any punches on that strawman.

I have been playing since a few months before launch and have almost 3.2 mil gp so I understand it used to be stingier credit and gear wise.

But, at that time there were no mods, half as many toons, a much lower level cap, no ships, and gear 12 was well off in the distance.

But yeah the main problem is hypothetical people complaining about better rewards at some point rather than predatory business practices by those in charge.

...when we could sell gear for credits.
    EA should make the exception their business model for all marquees moving forward.
This discussion has been closed.