Imp trooper fun

For tw and possibly after meta shift arena, what 5 troopers would make the best general team?

I am thinking veers/starck/range/shore are set in stone so question is about the 5th!

Would death or storm be the better last trooper, death has debuff and cd increase plus deathmark but storm increases overall tankiness by a lot and adds a second taunter.

Replies

• Options
    Personally, I'd use Snow with that team. Shore is plenty of tank, and Death can be used effectively in another Empire team (with Krennic, preferably). Adding Snow gives you a lot of DPS to get your TM train rolling.
  • Options
    Agree...snow is amazing. Your first 4 are not set in stone. death trooper is more likely to be top 4. Depends on who you're fighting really... But the answer is rarely storm.
  • Options
    I will ad that for TW I usually don't use DT or Shore with IT because I'll use them with a much stronger Thrawn Krennic squad.

I'll use something like veers starck magma snow storm to knock out a NS squad.
  • Options
    I am asking for top five team, not a 5 imp team saving imp troopers for other teams. I know there are teams that can use some troopers but i am curious what the strongest 5 trooper team i can possibly make is
  • Options
    That's tough really..would depend on what you're fighting. If I HAD to pick ONE... Veers shore death snow magma.
  • Options
    Starck and range would def be on the team, they do so much for them and range adds a lot of dmg potential
  • Options
    Snow is a damage machine, mod up his crit chance and watch 50k drop every turn. I love that toon.
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    That's tough really..would depend on what you're fighting. If I HAD to pick ONE... Veers shore death snow magma.

This. With a zeta on gv that's a tough team to roll on.