Joined Territory War but it disappeared

I joined the recent territory war and had no issues with the join button. However, when the setting defense phase began territory war disappeared. All I see now is the Hoth territory battle. This has happened to at least one other person in my guild.

Replies

• Options
    hmmm, perhaps it would be an idea, if an officer also can check the list and add missing members.
    or
    each member, who is in the guild or join the guild in the preperation time is AUTOMATICALLY NOMINATED for the next territory war, but has the possibility to leave.
  • Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hmmm, perhaps it would be an idea, if an officer also can check the list and add missing members.
    or
    each member, who is in the guild or join the guild in the preperation time is AUTOMATICALLY NOMINATED for the next territory war, but has the possibility to leave.

I like this idea... EVERYONE should automatically be signed up, it's a guild event. If your members don't want to take part, it should penalize your guild... Not your prospective opponents!
  • Options
    or

I like this idea... EVERYONE should automatically be signed up, it's a guild event. If your members don't want to take part, it should penalize your guild... Not your prospective opponents!

What about ppl that have life commitments outside of the game? Screw them for not making the game 1st priority?
    If I'm travelling, attending a funeral or family stuff I don't want to worry about did I set defense, or letting my guild down cause I'm deadweight for that TW.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    ToddM wrote: »
    I joined the recent territory war and had no issues with the join button. However, when the setting defense phase began territory war disappeared. All I see now is the Hoth territory battle. This has happened to at least one other person in my guild.

Please add your report to the current bug report thread, along with your ally code, the ally codes of anyone else impacted, and any details you might remember (such as when you joined, did you check your name on the list afterwards, did anyone from your guild tell you that you weren't on the list, etc).

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-War-x-amount-of-members-who-joined-now-excluded-from/td-p/7033512/page/8
  • Options
    or

What about ppl that have life commitments outside of the game? Screw them for not making the game 1st priority?
    If I'm travelling, attending a funeral or family stuff I don't want to worry about did I set defense, or letting my guild down cause I'm deadweight for that TW.

I would rather they got scrèwed instead of the guild who all showed up.
  • Options
    or

That's your opinion. Have fun telling someone you can't come on a trip, visit grandma for the last time, or do something with family cause my guild is in a TW.
  • Options
    or

That's your opinion. Have fun telling someone you can't come on a trip, visit grandma for the last time, or do something with family cause my guild is in a TW.

I don't bother telling them... If you don't sign up for TW, you simply get removed. Dead weight gone.
  • Options
    or

I don't bother telling them... If you don't sign up for TW, you simply get removed. Dead weight gone.

That's not a good leader to me. If anyone can't make it for any event, I either talk to them or they know to give me a heads up. If you right hand went dark without letting you know, you would just kick them? I'm hoping you wouldn't but that seems to be what you would do. Great to know you put a game above people's feelings, I hope your members don't see this and have something come up.
  • Options
    ToddM wrote: »

Sorry to sidetrack this OP. Can anyone in the TW see if you're registered in it? If so get them to send a screenshot to help out. Hopefully the link Jkray sent helps.
  • Options
    or

That's not a good leader to me. If anyone can't make it for any event, I either talk to them or they know to give me a heads up. If you right hand went dark without letting you know, you would just kick them? I'm hoping you wouldn't but that seems to be what you would do. Great to know you put a game above people's feelings, I hope your members don't see this and have something come up.

I don't require participation... Only signing up. And obviously anyone who makes arrangements BEFORE the sign up is over, gets a pass. People who are playing the game the day of sign up and can't be bothered clicking join are gone. Stop trying to make the argument about me. Your 100+M GP guild shouldn't be given a cakewalk in TW because you didn't get 50/50 to sign up. Which is what's happening. Guilds with less than full participation are being matched against significantly weaker guilds. This has to stop for the health and longevity of the game.
  • Options
    or

I don't require participation... Only signing up. And obviously anyone who makes arrangements BEFORE the sign up is over, gets a pass. People who are playing the game the day of sign up and can't be bothered clicking join are gone. Stop trying to make the argument about me. Your 100+M GP guild shouldn't be given a cakewalk in TW because you didn't get 50/50 to sign up. Which is what's happening. Guilds with less than full participation are being matched against significantly weaker guilds. This has to stop for the health and longevity of the game.

That's changing your argument. Because when i first brought it up I said I don't want to worry about if I set defense or not, hence me being signed up.
    I agree they shouldn't but I don't think forcing everyone to be signed up us the way to do it. Only remove the GP of like 3-5 ppl that don't sign up and the rest who don't sign up, their GP is still added. Or just make them restricted to their total GP bracket regardless of active GP
  • Options
    Done arguing with you. Have a nice day 🙂
  • Options
    Done arguing with you. Have a nice day 🙂

As am I, You as well :smile: