For everyone complaining about non top 10 sith rewards

Cal00054
158 posts Member
edited September 2018
Here are some highlights from my rank 3 finish. And before you ask, my full g12 piece was the belt that I have several of and no one to give them to. xsw1vgrn9div.png
upcxtksyo6ey.png
4dvo4i3wfbyy.png
3a61h9ndv5zy.png
6adbjvjctj8z.png

Replies

• Options
    "I got bad rewards from 1 raid therefore all rewards in top 10 are terrible"... Try posting multiple screenshots from different top 10 finishes and we'll judge whether or not your point is valid.
  • Options
    2 complete pieces, nice assortment of g12+ you need, mk9 agility pieces, mk7 scanners and you come to the forums to whine. Troll less. Close this post.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Why don't you finish 11 to 50 from now on then ;)
  • Hack
    53 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Delete
  • Options
    Sounds like I’ve offended someone who either can’t beat a sith raid or can’t sniff top 10...sorry bro.
  • Options
    Saaame! This is the same problem i have been complaining on about for some time. Although, to be fair, i always finish in top 10 only(don't wanna play ns lol).

But yeah, i've never even gotten a full g12+ piece! :V

The rewards are a joke all across the raid.
  • Options
    Nice to see someone who doesn’t want to troll on higher level players.

Same, always top 10...never a full g12+ (other guys who finish below me have gotten them to be fair). Always get a full piece that is useless to me.

It’s a huge mess.
  • Hack
    53 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Troll on higher level players? Wow get off your high horse and quit coming to the forums to complain about top 10 rewards when there are 40 other people getting bad rewards.

Edited for cursing. Let's watch the language, please! - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I got #2 in my last sith raid, traya 6* now
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I only received 3 full g12+ pieces. About 1 in every 7 top—10 finishes (only 2 of them in top—3). Not really such a big gap between top—10 and the rest.