We Need timezone change for work

GOWLIKEABOSS
157 posts Member
edited September 2018
So we're allowed to change our timezone if we move 4 hours away or more, but when are we going to be able to get a one time change for convenience? As it stands now, if I want to play the hour before my payouts, I have to risk my job and play at work (no thanks).

I know its possible because I messaged EA help and the guy was actually going to change my timezone before a intermittent error stopped him. He said try back later, they can definitely do that.

Well I try back later and the new guy says that I have to actually move for their system to work, which I know is not true because the last guy was going to do it. Well, when I tell the new help guy that, he says he is going to pull the records because the other guy shouldn't be saying that. And the other guy is going to be in trouble for actually trying to help me now, and then the new help guy threatens to ban my account for even asking for a timezone change.

We need an option to have a one-time time zone change for convenience please. No one should have to worry about getting fired from work to play the hour before their payout. Let us pick a time to set it for, change it once, and be done with it. This should not be exclusive to people who move.

Replies