Tw and tb

The way I see it right now the event timer says tw and ls tb are a minute difference. As soon as tw ends ls tb starts. How are we suppose to bring in new recruits in, will they be eligible for ls tb. The only solution I see at the moment to bring in recruits they would have to lose out of their tw rewards.

Replies

• Options
    Yes , we have 3 tb this month , so the schedule is tight , so you might have to wait to recruit.
  • Options
    In the past couple of weeks we've also had them literally overlap by an hour. It's frustrating for sure.

I don't know how many people would complain about a 22 hour TB Phase 1 - should be easy enough to shorten that just to give us a gap!
  • Options
    An hour is enough although pretty tight
  • Options
    Have you been on this forum, lots and lots of people would complain, like ppl who complain that they can't recruit, because of an anomaly that occurs once, that they gave a months notice on the calendar , we all knew this was coming.
    Out of all the issues we can complain about , this is literally the bottom of the list.
    Yeah lets fix this one time issue, go ahead and push back our sith raid fixes and the new chewie event. So some guilds can recruit.

• Options
    Have you been on this forum, lots and lots of people would complain, like ppl who complain that they can't recruit, because of an anomaly that occurs once, that they gave a months notice on the calendar , we all knew this was coming.
    Out of all the issues we can complain about , this is literally the bottom of the list.
    Yeah lets fix this one time issue, go ahead and push back our sith raid fixes and the new chewie event. So some guilds can recruit.

You’re right, there are lots of people who complain on the forum.
  • Options
    You can join a guild during a TB and contribute..... There is no player lock....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    You can join a guild during a TB and contribute..... There is no player lock....

You can join a guild and contribute many things...but you can't contribute to the TB, nor will you receive rewards.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

You can join a guild and contribute many things...but you can't contribute to the TB, nor will you receive rewards.

Yes you can.....
  • Options
    Whats the big deal in missing 1 TB event? Its not the end of the world
  • Options
    The more stars your guild gets, the larger the prize box. Guild Event Tokens are arguably the most valuable currency in the game, and this is a significant source of GET.

Missing out on a 10-star TB may not be significant, but missing out on a 40+ one might hurt.
  • Options

Yes you can.....

No you can’t. You need to stop spreading fake news.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »

Yes you can.....

You can't...

Reminds me of a conversation between Qui Gon and Watto..
  • Options

Yes you can.....

Ok.... Knock about 20% off er over there.....

I could very well be wrong, but other then the wait period to be eligible for guild activities, what would stop a new guildie from participating?.... There is no sign up or join.... I know for sure someone that reaches the elegibility requirements during the TB can start participating, so I don't see the roadblock (other than cooling period), for a new member.....
  • Options
    I mean if you have an opening and someone wants to join then cool, they just have to wait it out. I dont really see a problem here.

I assume you mean they are in another guild and dont want to leave because there isnt time to join your guild without missing an event. In which case I'd say you either have to wait or the guy joining might miss an event. If you dont want to wait for that person to join recruit someone else that will join now. Their loss, not yours. Life sometimes requires sacrifices.
  • Options

Yes you can.....

Ok.... Knock about 20% off er over there.....

I could very well be wrong, but other then the wait period to be eligible for guild activities, what would stop a new guildie from participating?.... There is no sign up or join.... I know for sure someone that reaches the elegibility requirements during the TB can start participating, so I don't see the roadblock (other than cooling period), for a new member.....
    With the greatest of respect to someone who usually posts quality, evidence based things on the forums, you’ve just admitted that you’re guessing. The forums have enough people that start typing even though they don’t know the answer.

For one reason or another my guild has had people joining during TB and I can assure you that they cannot participate in an already-running TB.
  • Options
    Think of a running TB in the same fashion as a running raid, once it starts, only members onboard prior are able to participate.

That should help clarify things @DarjeloSalas and @BubbaFett
  • Options
    I don’t need them clarified, thanks!
  • Options
    Poorly worded perhaps, meant as an assist