Do not improve enrage on Traya P3

One of the methods that people are using to attack in p3 is to use the Nightsisters Team with Talzin, Zeta, Assaj, Daka, and Zombie initiated.

When reviving one of the sisters attacking with the basic of the assaj or daka after the enrage (due to the accumulations of health guaranteed by the zeta), the game freeze. I know that here is not the place to report bugs and I have already done this in the appropriate forum.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Frozen-game-hstr/m-p/7058585#M18138

What I'm asking for is that after the bug is fixed, do not come along specific improvement in the enrage of the traya just to stop this team, that can endure enrage for a good time, and maybe even make 100% of the p3 alone

Replies

• Options
    I hope this cheesy team gets nerfed. So make sure CG, that you nerf this foolish team please.
  • Options
    Traya is a push over in canon. This game makes her to be meta and she’s not. She was a joke that wanted to bring balance to the Galaxy by destroying the Force. Please leave phase 3 Nightsister Death Storm mechanic alone.
  • Options
    Traya is a push over in canon. This game makes her to be meta and she’s not. She was a joke that wanted to bring balance to the Galaxy by destroying the Force. Please leave phase 3 Nightsister Death Storm mechanic alone.
    Lol traya isn’t canon