Savage on defense

Ninjah9
906 posts Member
edited September 2018
Has anyone used Savage or played against savage enough to know if his AI knows when to use overpower? Meaning he will launch the attack when an enemy is at half health, even if they have full protection.

Replies

• Options
    He will only use Overpower when enemy is at 25% Health. The AI ignores the Omega ability upgrade.
  • Options
    Whaaat?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    What? Why do so many people claim hes good on defense then?
  • Options
    Just a good meat shield when he has the Zeta ability.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    At low levels Savage is good. If nothing else he fills platoons for Dark Side.

Once you turn 85 any hope or dreams of top 200 hinge on Not a Jedi Rey, Traya meta or team Bastila.
  • Options
    He is good. But the devs didn’t upgrade his AI to match his omega upgrade. I’m assuming the 30 seconds it would take to fix his code is just too bothersome.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    He is good. But the devs didn’t upgrade his AI to match his omega upgrade. I’m assuming the 30 seconds it would take to fix his code is just too bothersome.

Also they already "fixed" him but completely forgot to fix him. Teebo 2.0.
  • Options
    Use him in offence in a Territory War - pick a Clone Trooper team and send in a zeta-ed Savage on his own.
    It cracks me up every time, until I remember the G11 Clone team I made for HAAT...
  • Options
    That's ridiculous