Next faction advise

I have 3 Zetas ready, but no idea on whom to use those.
This is my roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/811956396/

I currently have Zetas on Palp, Sion, Nihilus and Thrawn. And other than getting Nihilus to G12 I have no further plans with Empire/Sith at the moment.

I have thought about the following faction options:
  • Bounty Hunters:
    • Pros: fun to play, needed for Chewie, useful in many areas but ...
    • Cons: ... arena (as it seems even after Jango got launched), still need to farm BH
  • Jedi:
    • Pros: can auto Palp teams, currently do not need many ressources to be arena viable
    • Cons: I don't like the bastilla meta (but may have to follow...), dont have hYoda yet.
  • Night Sisters:
    • Pros: can auto Bastilla teams, hSTR
    • Cons: May get nerfed in the near future with Zombie rework, dont have MT yet
  • Resistance:
    • Pros: still arena viable, raids, tw, will get some love again once the last part of the current triology is in the cinemas
    • Cons: still need to farm vets, res trooper...
  • First Order:
    • Pros: Fun to play and badass, TW, will get some love again once the last part of the current triology is in the cinemas
    • Cons: not very arena viable as AI completely fails to play them effectively
  • Rebells:
    • Pros: Fun to play, TW, raids, arena viable when maxed and good mods, Chewie
    • Cons: hmm...?

I lean towards Bounty Hunters which will get me to Chewie and Rebells.
My concerns are missing the meta for a while tho:
- I might drop in arena when not investing in Jedis now.
- I might miss metas when not investing in FO/Resistance as there def. will be new toons added
- I might miss Revan when not Farming Kotor toons...

I'd appreciate any input on that topic.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I'll go for BH, their kits are pretty good, they have good synergies, and needed for Chewbacca, special TBDS missions, are very good in TW.

I won't go for Jedis since except Bastilla and one or two others, they hit like wet noodles. I've ran them yesterday in TB P2 (zzGMYoda, Ahsoka, JKA, Plo Koon, Mace Windu all gr 12) and they make no damage except JKA and Yoda.

FO are very fun but I don't think it's a good investment. If you have to develop a DS faction, it should be BH.

If you want to develop an LS team, start with Resistance so you'll be ready when you unlock Rey(JT) and Finn is still good in PvE.

Last option is go for Scoundrels, they are pretty good too with the new toons. Qi'ra, big Z, Enfys Nest, Young Han solo, ...
  • Options
    You need smugglers for the mod heist. They dont have to be fully geared but you want to be able to beat the last tier.