chaze viable???

With the new chewbacca being rebels, is chaze going to be outdone? Mine are currently at 4 stars (and being farmed), and i'm now thinking that there won't be any need to continue. I realize that they will probably always have use in territory battles due to the rogue one missions, but as for PVE things like R2 mythic event is there really any need to go after them now???

Replies

• Options
    They’ll probably work well with CLS, Chewbacca, and Han.
  • Options
    Hmm, I didn't think of that too much. But would that line up be superior to R2 and Old Ben with the three?
  • Options
    Problem with including R2 is that you typically need him for resistance teams. So you have to ask yourself whether lowering the standard of your resistance team is worth any potential increase of standard on your rebel team.

Assuming of course that JTR is unlocked for you
  • Options
    Chaze teams with cls can currently beat traya leads. And as someone said, r2 needs to be in RJT team. You are better of farmimg chaze than not. ;D
  • Options
    CLS, Chewie, Han and Chaze actually sounds pretty good. He'll be guarding Han and Chirrut, along with Baze. So there's plenty of assists/taunt, etc.
  • Options
    Chaze hasn't really been the meta in quite a while, though they're definitely useful in a lot of contexts, including Territory Battles and Territory Wars, as well as assault battles.

Generally, for arena, one of the Kenobis is the better tank, and if you can get Chewie at seven stars, you will neither need nor want Chirrut for Chex in the Sith raid, because Chewie will be much more reliable.

They're good but not great, and not necessarily high priority.
    Still not a he.