Post OT Chewie Rebels: who will be the fifth Beatle?

So the word on the street is that OTC will make the Rebels great again. Looking at my roster, I have geared and zeta’d OG Han, Luke, and R2 looking like nailed on companions, but who should fill the final slot.
Old Ben in the tank role would seem an obvious choice, but mine is a ways away from
Being geared up. Fulcrum is geared with zeta so might offer a nice no tank attacking option. Original Leia could be geared up for a DPS team.

Whadya reckon?

Replies

• Options
    I think only about Scirif Rebel Scount :/
    Though I would try opt out r2 and put in Chaze >.<
  • Options
    I plan on starting with cls, Zolo, chewie, chaze. Chewie will grant guard to chirrut, which is perfect.
  • Options
    I dont plan anything with chewie yet. For example i still dont have JTR. So probably with Chewie it will be same : i will have him 7* in one more year
  • Options
    BTW there is an option to put him into the scoundrel/smuggler team. Like Qi’ra, RH, OTChewie, l3, Vandor Chewie
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

I wonder if guard counts as a buff on SRP for revive purposes? If So I can imagine a lot of ways to use (abuse) that. :)
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    B0R345 wrote: »
    So the word on the street is that OTC will make the Rebels great again.

We have the best Rebels, tremendous Rebels. Ask anyone. I spoke with Admiral Ackbar earlier today and he said we're gonna have more Rebels than anybody. I know it, you know it. You're gonna be really happy with all the Rebels we've got coming folks, believe me.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    B0R345 wrote: »
    So the word on the street is that OTC will make the Rebels great again.

We have the best Rebels, tremendous Rebels. Ask anyone. I spoke with Admiral Ackbar earlier today and he said we're gonna have more Rebels than anybody. I know it, you know it. You're gonna be really happy with all the Rebels we've got coming folks, believe me.

i don't care which side of the political spectrum you're on, that right there is hilarious, lol. Bravo Jarvind!
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

I wonder if guard counts as a buff on SRP for revive purposes? If So I can imagine a lot of ways to use (abuse) that. :)

Paper SRP?
  • Options
    I did not know Ackbar had a force ghost.

Sincerely

Palpatine