Kit reveals need their own category in the Dev section.

Title says it all. For those that are using a .rss service, seeing the kit reveals show up in their own category would be amazing. Should be a pretty easy task, and a quick fix!

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Title says it all. For those that are using a .rss service, seeing the kit reveals show up in their own category would be amazing. Should be a pretty easy task, and a quick fix!

Thanks.

Or just modify the RSS thing you use to check the category they post them in?
  • CaptainHamm
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I could do that, but as they are currently posted in the "Arena and Character Strategy" section, that would get all the new posts too by random forum users. Or, am I wrong in my thinking there? Entirely possible lol
  • Options

I could do that, but as they are currently posted in the "Arena and Character Strategy" section, that would get all the new posts too by random forum users. Or, am I wrong in my thinking there? Entirely possible lol

I see. I use Zapier and Feed43 to pull dev comments from the forums and reddit, and it is based on the author, not the section.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I see. I use Zapier and Feed43 to pull dev comments from the forums and reddit, and it is based on the author, not the section.

This. We only pull posts created or commented by a dev.
  • CaptainHamm
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This. We only pull posts created or commented by a dev.

Teach me your ways please!! @StarSon