Wampas in the wild

I do not know what lies ahead for Galaxy of Heroes, but I'm wondering if the developers might be kind enough to put some Wampas into the wild should there be an expansion to DS or Cantina nodes or should a new recurring event come out? I'm working on three quests including the one for BHs, but the only Wampas that are regularly available are in DSTB; I have yet to see them in TW or Arena. I started the BH quest when it launched, so at this point I need another six DSTBs to reach the 50 Wampa kills needed to progress beyond Boba's portion of the quest. I like the long-term nature of the quests, but ten months seems a bit excessive.

Replies

• Options
    I agree I don’t want to wait ten months for only 1/7.
    I want the best title in the game
    bounty hunter
  • Options
    Yeah I finished Boba's mostly by targeting Wampa teams in arena. Otherwise you only get 5 per Imp Retaliation.

Running into a similar problem for IG-88 (part 3 of the quest). Have to win 12 battles in Imp Retaliation with him, and for some reason special missions don't count toward that total, so you have to not use him for BH special missions to finish it in a minimum of two Imp Retaliations...
  • Options
    You don’t need to wait 10 months to finish the Wampa mission. It took me two weeks to do it. I had to find them in arena. Yes I had to drop rank and that’s not ideal but it was better than waiting for 10 months.