Galactic Bounties Needs Work, More $$$

I got 7-Star Bossk led classic bounty hunters lvl 84 and I’m having trouble beating AMILYN HOLDO of moderate level Galactic Bounties II, the rewards for which don’t even increase from Easy for being more difficult. Of course I’m also 2 zeta away from Bossks Zeta that would help but still.

So first of all, what do you want from us? Make those rebel pilots maybe not take out Greedo in one shot. Who do they think they are? Han Solo?

Secondly, the benefit of being a bounty hunter in the galaxy is wealth. If you’re Empire you have power, if you’re Rebel you have morality. If you’re a bounty hunter, you’re part of a guild that gains more wealth than any profession in the universe.

And yet after how costly and time consuming it is to go with bounty hunter mains, you give us 100K credits as a reward that doesn’t even increase from Easy to Moderate to Deadly etc.?! That doesn’t even give us enough for one level up on another character. That wouldn’t even pay for Bossks ship repairs in real life.

Try more like a million if you want to hire the best in the galaxy and expect them to be enthused.

Please consider increasing rewards and decreasing damage from scrub creeps before the main boss on Galactic Bounties II. Thank you.