Chewie Legendary Event Difficulty [MERGE]

Replies

• Yes, I've seen that it is possible after literally hundreds of tries to get the perfect rng without him. To me that's basically saying it's a requirement though. You're right that I can't change their design.......but they can and if enough people call them out on it maybe they would. This is not their only event where they lean on the pre loaded TM to make the event a challenge. They've done it several times before and they will continue to do it if everyone just accepts it. I don't know anyone who enjoys having to sit out this opening barrage of **** in the hopes that you survive it with a chance to actually make a move and implement some kind of strategy. I've tried this event probably 80 times now and in 85% of the runs their first move it to stun Bossk and then R2 will stealth the other team. That's already a loss because once those two things happen you have no hope to survive the barrage of damage and then also survive an even match long enough for Chewie to come out of stealth. In probably 60% of the runs Leia will ability block Bossk so that he can't taunt so then you're extra screwed because by the time all that is done with Han has killed 2-3 characters. It's just not fun to sit there and be locked out of the game while the other team takes 1-2 turns for each character before you are able to even make a move regardless of how much speed you've stacked on your mods.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    I mean, it requires good mods, some good gear and some know how but this fight really isn't that hard if you know what you are doing, even rng luck is not really that bad.

I beat seven star Chewy with a G12 Boba, G11 Greedo and IG88, and G10 Zam and Dengar. no zeta's. Just potency mods. No speed arrow on Zam(crit avoidance is better). No speed focus at all.

Took me five tries, just needed them to go after IG88 first, that's all that I required.

Its not that hard :p
  • Gorem wrote: »
    I mean, it requires good mods, some good gear and some know how but this fight really isn't that hard if you know what you are doing, even rng luck is not really that bad.

I beat seven star Chewy with a G12 Boba, G11 Greedo and IG88, and G10 Zam and Dengar. no zeta's. Just potency mods. No speed arrow on Zam(crit avoidance is better). No speed focus at all.

Took me five tries, just needed them to go after IG88 first, that's all that I required.

Its not that hard :p

You literally just reiterated what I said. Need Dengar and needed them to focus IG-88. You still needed rng, however just less of it because you had Dengar.
  • True, this event was planned to be difficult, but it would be extremely more honest to ask Dengar and four more bounty hunters. Zeta's Boskk leadership looks good for the event but it's a trap since debuffs make the rebels fill their turn when they resist debuffs. I'm not sorry for other aspects of the game.

There is an account of a person who managed to do without the dengar, and there are no videos of that.

And even G12 depends on RNG is absurd. This absurd difficulty needs to be reduced, since it forces you to invest in a team you do not necessarily want. Compare with a Time Fenix ​​g8 capable of releasing 2 legendary characters.

We do not have to make it easy enough to become a GMY or Emperor type event, but the farm and the gear requirement for that event is abusive in today's game parameters.

As always I apologize for my weak English and for the long text. Unfortunately the language barrier and structure prevent me from speaking some obscenities to those who set the difficulty of this challenge, not out of respect for the rules of the forum, but why in English such words have a connotation of curse, something that does not happen in Portuguese.

Camper