Bounty Hunter Squad-Leader

Hi!

I really need some advice for the "best" Bounty Hunter Leader. I really like Aurra Sing - but Jango Fett seems better with his leader-ability.

My current Hunters are:
- Boba Fett 7 Stars
- Dengar 7 Stars
- Aurra Sing 4 Stars
- Bossk 5 Stars
- Embo 3 Stars

I have IG-88 and Zam with 7 Stars too.. but IG-88 is more like a glass-cannon and dies every freaking time. I don't like Zam.

Thank you for your help! :)

And one stupid question,
only the leader-ability in the leader-position counts?

Replies

• Options
    Bossk's contract is easy to activate, and provide great sustain for all hunters.

And as my memories, leader ability in the ally-position counts.
  • Options
    Disregarding your stars.

Embo is incredible.

Plus 50 COUNTER is just WOW makea your team damage shine.
  • Options
    Thx for the response :)

but - is Aurra Sing or Jango Fett the better leader?
  • Options
    Jango is great...i dropped traya because it got boring doing traya vs traya for months. Now its fun, can get to 1 and dont drop any further then i would with traya, which could range from 10s to 20s rank.
  • Options
    Malagant wrote: »
    Thx for the response :)

but - is Aurra Sing or Jango Fett the better leader?

Game changers use aurra as leader in HSTR p3 and scored nearly 20m, that means something, in the end.
  • Options
    I like Aurra Sing's lead more because for me, the battle is either over or just about dome by the time Jango's lead contract is fulfilled, so it's just overkill (overbuff?) at this point. Only 1 enemy left and your whole team has Bounty Hunter's Resolve. With Aurra Sing you can get her contract going pretty quick and you don't have to worry about Bossk losing his taunt. Is they dispell him and hit him with buff immunity they still have to target him anyways because everyone else is under stealth. On top of that, and it's more fun in my opinion. You also gain a bunch of turn meter AMD recover protection. I either use Bossk's lead or Aurra's lead