Farming Guide For Jedi Luke (post-Chewbacca)

At least after this Chewbacca event we now know what sort of investment is required when we eventually come to unlocking Jedi Luke. Newer players especially, don't be disheartened - below is a breakdown of pretty much what you'll need to grind out over the next few months to be sure you're ready for the event! It's easy, honest...

0b8e7lgso6dv.png

Above table assumes that 5 from CLS, ROLO, CHan, Chewbacca, R2D2, Hermit Yoda and Han Solo will be required for Jedi Luke and we won't know for sure which ones, so to be safe we have to farm all of them! It also takes in to account what we know about the new standard of legendary event difficulty - basically you need everyone G12+, 120+ speed/god mods and full abilities including all zetas plus a miracle-level of RNG, naturally. We can assume this because a) a hero's journey will be harder than a legendary event b) the game needs to make as much money as possible from the most popular star wars character and c) the initial release of such a character will need to be highly exclusive in order to keep the whales spending said money! It also assumes Jedi Luke will have abilities on par with CLS and JTR (3 zetas, etc)...

So go on, what are you waiting for? You have less than a week to 7* Chewbacca and don't expect him back before Jedi Luke comes around. Now you have the information to plan your gaming, there's no excuse!

Oh, and if your guild is great but not doing HSR, you'll want to be moving to one that can do it ASAP or you won't have access to the required G12+ pieces (and there are A LOT of those needed), so say goodbye to your friends and sell your soul to the grind!

Replies

• Options
    Assuming Chewie won't come back before Jedi Luke might be a mistake. R2 and BB8 both came back IMMEDIATELY before JTR and CLS events ran for the first time.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t be surprised if we have more legendarys that haven’t hit the game yet that we will need for Jedi Luke.

My thoughts are Jedi Luke will require 5 Legendary Toons.

So far we have CLS, R2D2, and now Chewbacca. I’m guessing we will get 2 more Legendarys to fill it out. Possibly even a C3PO down the road and who knows who else.

I just don’t see Jedi Luke coming anytime soon. That’s literally their end all toon. The one everyone has wanted since day one.
  • Options
    I actually just lol’d in real life at the op, that is a scary thing to see it all plotted out like that :/ makes you realise how much time you sink into this game and what you have to do to keep up.. bit of a sad and sobering thought really :(
  • Options
    Yeah I’m not going to read all that. After this failure of a legendary event (another), I don’t care. CG has alienated most of their player base and are catering to the 1%. 2018 has been a terrible year for this year and continues to get worse (except for whales addicts).
  • Options
    We just got exposed to Bespin Han today. Expect him to be required in the future. Not Captain Hoth Han.......
  • Options
    Well... Still knowing this is hypothetical I'm goig to take it and start working on my Hermit Yoda, CHan and ROLO. The rest I already have, so I'm half way on it. The thing I'm not doing is changing my Guils, even if we don't do HSTR. It will have to do with plain regular g12s
  • Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    CLS only requires 188 Mk3 Ability Mats. Where'd you get 240 from? 51 omegas not 54... That's just line 1.

And add in about 1.5 million each for mods if you don't plan on moving other ones over.
  • Options
    You forgot to mention 5 empire toons to unlock R2, the 4 OG Rebels to unlock CLS, and whatever raid team you use to grind out Heroic Rancor.

Also, this Han is a new Han. Hes ESB Han, so Im guessing hell be another new Legendary.

And dont be suprised if JK Luke requires 6-10 toons to complete. His Heroes Journey could be a new level of difficulty.

~D