Bounty Hunter Bundles

Why is the ultimate bundle the only bundle available for this event? Previous and less important bounty hunter events have offered the typical $19.99 single character bundles with 80 shards or the $14.99 single character bundles with 55 shards. Those types of bundles should've also been made available for this event. I'd much rather spend $15 - 20 on a single character I need than spend $80 for a bunch of extra shards that really won't do anything for me and I'm sure there are a good amount of people who feel the same way. It also makes more sense from a business stand point to offer both an expensive option and than also several less expensive options so that the appeal to spend money is spread throughout the entire player base rather than just bigger spenders. They could also have limited players to only being able to purchase 1 of these bundles if the concern was about people getting more resources than they wanted them to...

Replies

• Options
    Didn't they say there was suppose to be a Jango pack special for this?
  • Options
    JerryHello wrote: »
    ..... It also makes more sense from a business stand point ...

Asked, and answered...
  • Options
    It’s a dumb overpriced pack that doesn’t help. 25 jango shards? Okay whatever still need 40 more but cool. 55 aurra? Oh cool still need 10 55 embo?....I can go on but my point is made. Not worth almost 80$.
  • Options
    It’d be interesting to be a fly on the wall when the bean counters go over the different pack options and their marketing strategies for each.
    I honestly am not sure that the packs are going to help too much, since the gear requirements are so high that it’s unlikely someone who doesn’t have a character starred up will have them geared up enough to be useful. The one exception might be Bossk, since a lot of folks use him at lower star level for the fleet (can still max his unique at <7*). I’d like to see if they think that they can get enough people to buy the big pack just for Bossk that it justifies not allowing them to buy a $15 or $20 pack. If those packs become available as the events winds down, then that’ll be a sign that the bundle strategy was not as successful as they liked.
  • Options
    They offered 25 Bossk shards in a Hounds Tooth pack last week for $20. Very good value if you are looking to spend.
  • Options
    I already have Bossk 7 star G12. I'd like to finish off Dengar, but no way I'm spending $80 for 55 shards and a bunch of shards I already have or shards that are useless to me until Embo, Sing and J Fett are farmable. I'd gladly pay 15-20 for those 55 dengar shards and those shards alone...
  • Options
    Lilpup wrote: »
    They offered 25 Bossk shards in a Hounds Tooth pack last week for $20. Very good value if you are looking to spend.

No longer available though. If it was I'd spend on that and the zam bundle to get enough bh to 5* chewy, but I guess I'll wait