PvP squad

Salgado9
529 posts Member
Boba (L) Poe Fives Kylo Dooku
Phasma (L) 5s kylo dooku QGJ
I also have poggle and sid. But just wondering what yall think. Even tho speed is everything

Replies

• Options
    The second team might be better in my opinion. For sure if you could swap QGJ with Daka, thats an allready know build, wich tends to work. You would have a counter-stun-assist team. Would love to work towards it myself. I think its a good team that might work for the long haul, even after future updates
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Marcus_ wrote: »
    The second team might be better in my opinion. For sure if you could swap QGJ with Daka, thats an allready know build, wich tends to work. You would have a counter-stun-assist team. Would love to work towards it myself. I think its a good team that might work for the long haul, even after future updates

I figured the second would be better lol. I just wanted to use Boba ya know. Cause hes just boba
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I have run your second team minus QGJ with bobba in his place. High health survive the first round bobba ability blocks Kylo and fives eat up aoe. And dooku takes care of QGJ as well as Lumi. Phasma makes sure everyone gets to play more than once of course you could still run

Bobba phasma Kylo Poggle with maybe Sid also fun aoe with bobba
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Boba is pretty much a pile of garbage, use second team