Is a complete First Order squad viable?

My question is: Do you guys think a FO squad is viable? Phasma is a good char and Kylo and First order officer also seems to have good abilities and FOTP can 1 shot people. But do you think running the entire squad is a good idea?

Replies

• Options
    For now I don't think FO Stormtropper cuts the mustard to make it a full FO team, but those four characters do work really well together and in time other FO characters will be added.
    So for now you have to experiment and see who would be a good 5th character in that team.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    4 of them work pretty well. The Stormtrooper seems lackluster
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Agreeing with the above. Kylo, FOTP, Phasma and FOO work great together. For the fifth spot, get Royal Guard maybe. Keeps FOTP alive longer.
  • Options
    I think FO team jus needs a healer type IMO. Then they'd b really good.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All but Storm Trooper, I've seen some nasty setups with either Dooku, Daka as the 5th. When RNG is not on your side, it can be utter hel l to deal with.
  • Options
    Black tie fighter is really good with capt. Phasma
  • Options
    They need to add Hux.
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty good, except the stormtrooper. Probably want to replace him with a healer or a taunter, maybe ST Han if you want to keep the look, it would be a massive turn meter manipulation team too. But I still don't know of FOTP would survive till he taunts, RG or Daka might be best.