Issues with Chewie

drago6
50 posts Member
edited September 2018
so I'm making this post because a guild mate of mine unlocked chewbacca at 5*. I unlocked chewbacca at 7*. i have him at g12 with all g12 and g12+ pieces except for the multi tool. he commented on discord tonight being excited that chewbaccas base armor is 44.44% at level 1 and gear level 1 ? mine shows 38.32% armor. I wouldn't think that the armor% would go down when there is an increase in a characters stars and gear level, it should be the exact opposite. I have taken screenshots of all of this to prove there is clearly something wrong here. Although, I could be wrong myself since I never pay attention to stats until I have began the gearing process. thought maybe someone could clarify on this.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    6884zwetib8u.jpg
  • Options
    wry5lifcwaam.jpg
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    His is a level 1 Chewie and yours is a level 85 Chewie.

Just to clarify further since you probably didn't know how to calculate the armor value. Armor = Defense / (Multiplier*Level+Defense) so the higher level your Chewie, the lower it's Armor.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Just to clarify further since you probably didn't know how to calculate the armor value. Armor = Defense / (Multiplier*Level+Defense) so the higher level your Chewie, the lower it's Armor.

This game logic baffles me.

If it is like other games it is based off enemy level not your level. It just uses your level on the character sheet for the calculation because it assumes you are gonna be fighting equal lvl enemies. So the formula is really
    Armor = Defense / (Multiplier*EnemyLevel+Defense)
  • Options
    thanks for the help yall. makes more sense now that someone can explain it to me. much appreciated
  • Options

If it is like other games it is based off enemy level not your level. It just uses your level on the character sheet for the calculation because it assumes you are gonna be fighting equal lvl enemies. So the formula is really

@Ruark_Icefire
    I don't think so. Armor uses your own character level. Other formulas such as Tenacity checks do have a level delta component which takes into account lower/higher level enemies. (5% to a max of 30%)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

@Ruark_Icefire
    I don't think so. Armor uses your own character level. Other formulas such as Tenacity checks do have a level delta component which takes into account lower/higher level enemies. (5% to a max of 30%)

Are you sure it's not a level delta.